Hello from Glendora CA

Newbie here but not so new to growing hot peppers. I grow somewhere around 50 pepper plants and 200 tomato plants every year and have around 500 varieties of peppers and 1200 varieties of tomatoes and counting. Im currently working to stabilize several of my own pepper and tomato crosses and making more every year. Dont entirely know why i have never joined here but glad to be here now.

Garrett

HTG said:
Newbie here but not so new to growing hot peppers. I grow somewhere around 50 pepper plants and 200 tomato plants every year and have around 500 varieties of peppers and 1200 varieties of tomatoes and counting. Im currently working to stabilize several of my own pepper and tomato crosses and making more every year. Dont entirely know why i have never joined here but glad to be here now.

Garrett
welcome... 

i was in AZUSA.. now ONTARIO!!!  lets get together and share1
mpicante is also local

Reactions: HTG
:welcome: I lived in Covina through high school (back when there was still some orange groves). My dad still lives there. It's a good growing environment with the right soil. Rumor had it the natural soil was too acidic from years of oranges. I always thought of Glendora as our nicer neighbor to the North.

Back