wanted Looking for Rocotillo Pepper seeds!

Howdy everyone,

I am preparing for the 2017 and would like to try the Rocotillo Pepper.

If you have this pepper and are willing to part with 10-15 seeds, please shoot me a PM.  I am willing to trade or pay for the seeds.

Thanks for looking :)

Just wanted to point out that the Rocotillo is not necessarily a rare pepper and seeds for it can be purchased from Tradewinds Fruit, Reimer Seeds, etc.  There appears to be a Chinense and a Baccatum version of the pepper.   The two places I listed sell the Chinense version.  Now, if you were looking for the Rocopica, I do not know where to get seeds for that...

bpiela said:
Just wanted to point out that the Rocotillo is not necessarily a rare pepper and seeds for it can be purchased from Tradewinds Fruit, Reimer Seeds, etc.  There appears to be a Chinense and a Baccatum version of the pepper.   The two places I listed sell the Chinense version.  Now, if you were looking for the Rocopica, I do not know where to get seeds for that...

Thanks for the post bpiela.  I do understand this type of pepper is available on various websites.  I am currently not needing a bunch of different seeds this year, and I just can't get over the extra shipping cost for 1 pack of seeds. (which is why I was hoping for someone that had some extras).  If you are buying multiple seeds or large quantity of seeds, then shipping becomes irrelevant.

Thanks,!

inolan22 said:

Thanks for the post bpiela.  I do understand this type of pepper is available on various websites.  I am currently not needing a bunch of different seeds this year, and I just can't get over the extra shipping cost for 1 pack of seeds. (which is why I was hoping for someone that had some extras).  If you are buying multiple seeds or large quantity of seeds, then shipping becomes irrelevant.

Thanks,!

Gotcha!  Did not mean to imply anything bad.  Best of luck with your grow this year!

Back