event Zestfest 2017 in Irving, TX!!

LS929 said:
 I just wanted to check in with everyone and see if anyone is going?

tons of folks going! Should be a blast as usual! Open invitation to anyone that wants to eat BBQ before Zestfest. We are meeting at Spring Creek BBQ at
3514 W Airport Fwy
Irving, TX 75062
At 11:00am Saturday 1/28/3017.
No RSVP, just show up and eat. Then leaving from there to ZestFest.

y'all have fun!!!!  Bring that extra large backpack for all the awesome sauces~~~

Chewi said:

tons of folks going! Should be a blast as usual! Open invitation to anyone that wants to eat BBQ before Zestfest. We are meeting at Spring Creek BBQ at
3514 W Airport Fwy
Irving, TX 75062
At 11:00am Saturday 1/28/3017.
No RSVP, just show up and eat. Then leaving from there to ZestFest.

YES!!! Oh dude Chewi!! Long time no see brotha! Shoot, I don't know how much time I'll have but if I can I'll swing by. I'm bringing a few non-pepper heads with me this year so I'm trying to break'um in gently! 

MeatHead1313 said:
I can't wait! I'll be going Saturday. Looks like Louisiana isn't having a hot sauce show this year so need to get my fix in in Texas.

YEAH!! Great call man! Saurday looks like it will be the day to be there.

salsalady said:
y'all have fun!!!!  Bring that extra large backpack for all the awesome sauces~~~

Will do! Do you ever thing you'll come back to ZF? Would love to meet you one day!

LS~ no plans to attend as a vendor, but maybe as a customer!

rickster said:
i will be there. buddy of mine has already laid stake on the t.v. in the wing eating contest.

If your bud is better then the guy who has won it the past two or three years in a row congrats more power to him. That guy is afreaking machine!

rickster said:
i will be there. buddy of mine has already laid stake on the t.v. in the wing eating contest.

Was your friend superstar trump guy? He killed those wings!

rickster said:
what exactly is the challenge?

The challenge was to eat 10 atomic wings from wingstop the fastest. there was a competition round and a winners round. Best in the winners round got a 55" 4K Smart TV.
That's if you didn't get to go.

Any Pics from the Fest or the meet-up?

salsalady said:
Any Pics from the Fest or the meet-up?

Sorry, I didn't take any pics of the vendors besides a pic of the guys I was with. Most of us were in the hot wings contest.

Back