• Blog your pepper progress. The first image in your first post will be used to represent your Glog.

Biggy indoor 2017

I got a late start to my indoor dutch bucket grow this year. I got my seeds started in the flats a few days before Christmas. I moved the seedlings into buckets on January 10th. Right now I have
?-?
5-Butch T
52-Chocolate Reaper x Scorpion
7-Yellow Lava
24-Jay's Peach
64-Yellow Reaper
51-Genghis Kahn
27-Boc x Primo
53-Lobbed Boc
64-Yellow Reaper
65-CP115
66-Chris Fat Red
47-Piment Leopard
25-CPR
27-Boc x Primo

The #'s are just my way of keeping everything straight. Once my new buckets arive I will be adding two more spots for hots. The sweet setup is a mix of Red, orange, yellow, purple bells and banana peppers. I use hydro-gardens dry ferts for the food. The water is 50/50 well/ro.
For lights I'm running 3-dual 600w and a 1000w. Needless to say sunglasses are a must! I personally am not much of a talker let alone typer. So this thread will be mainly pictures.

^ Right row sweets-left growstone hots^
▼Perlite hots▼

FiresOfNil said:
I like it, HPS and an automatic nute drip? Nice setup indoors, what do you use for air circulation?
My hoods are vented through a thermostat controled inline 10" fan. I have a few house fans blowing around to keep mold/mildew out and to strengthen the branches.

I got the rest of my buckets today. Brings me up to 20 sweets and 17 hots. I need to rerun some wiring and duct work and I'm all set up. I added a kracken scorpion and another CPR to fill the two new spots.
?-?
5-Butch T
52-Chocolate Reaper x Scorpion
7-Yellow Lava
24-Jay's Peach
64-Yellow Reaper
51-Genghis Kahn
27-Boc x Primo
53-Lobbed Boc
64-Yellow Reaper
65-CP115
66-Chris Fat Red
47-Piment Leopard
25-CPR
27-Boc x Primo
25-CPR
43-Kracken Scorpion
Sweets

Hots

Butch T

Mystery

Boc x Primo

Yellow Reaper

Chris Fat Red

Bell

CPR going into a new bucket

Things are chugging along nicely. I found the first flower buds this morning on a BOC x Primo. The sweets have been budding for a week or so. I think I will start droping the nitrogen levels next week to prep them for fruiting.

Sweets

Hots

Boc x Primo

BOC x Primo buds

CPR

Leopard

Chris Fat Red

Yellow Reaper

Yellow Lava

Butch T

?

Bell

Banana

stettoman said:
Whoa, those plants look inSANE healthy!
Thanks, I don't do anything fancy with them. I run them on a 3part dry fertilizer and keep them at 900-950 ppm for veg and drop it down to 800-850 for flowering and ph 5.8-6.3. I personally don't use any of the hydro additives. I find there is no benefit in growth/production vs cost and the added ppm's. Some of the nutrient lines out there have 10-12 parts to them. With all the additives you basically have to cut your base nutrients to keep the ppm's in check. I highly recomend cns17 for a easy to use 1 part formula. I perfer the dry so I can customize ratios for different types/stages of plants.

I was recommended CNS17 by another member, solid7. What I didn't realize is that there are different formulations besides the 3-1-2 Grow.

The growth and fruit/bud growth on these plants are unreal. In hindsight I wish I would have recorded the growth on them with a ruler. I'm running them on 40% hydro-gardens pepper formula, 30% mag sulfate, 30% calcium nitrate by weight. Ppm are staying between 750-850 and ph of 6.3
Sweets

Hots

Chris fat red

Leopard

Boc x Primo

Yellow Reaper

Jay's Peach

Butch T

Yellow Lava

Banana

Bell

Nice setup bro ... The growth you are getting is unreal. I am wanting to dip my toes into hydro over winter to see if I can get some pod/flower production before summer next year. No idea what I am doing with hydro though as I am an organic soil fanatic. I figure a 400-600 watt HPS will do 4 plants? What type of system are you running there??
Best of continued luck ... I will be watching.

Trippa said:
Nice setup bro ... The growth you are getting is unreal. I am wanting to dip my toes into hydro over winter to see if I can get some pod/flower production before summer next year. No idea what I am doing with hydro though as I am an organic soil fanatic. I figure a 400-600 watt HPS will do 4 plants? What type of system are you running there??
Best of continued luck ... I will be watching.

Hey Trippa,

My Glog has a real budget setup in it. If you wanted to check it out to see if it's something you're into before spending the cash on an awesome setup like this biggies :P

2ikdxrp.jpg

2ptv380.jpg

And Biggie,

Love your setup. I could only wish to have something like this one day. Maybe on a smaller scale though  :rolleyes:

Back