• Blog your pepper progress. The first image in your first post will be used to represent your Glog.

Tridents Bonnet Set - Season 4

Forth season bonnet and their hybrids grow .... a couple of varieties to come ... thanks to Smoke (C2C chilli forum) who posted them on Monday ... most listed have been in the propergator's since the 7th January. Thanks to all that have helped me to continue with my bonnet thread without your help I would not have been able to have listed so many varieties this season. Especially pleased to get back seed from Justin - White Hot Peppers which I sent him last season to get refreshed ...... will update the late arrivals and no shows

Scotch Bonnet Steve's Yellow SB ( chili-pepper.ch)
Schneider Farm SB (self)
MoA Yellow (Stickman) - Dennish's 2017 Challenge US/UK
MoA Red (Mike USMC)
P. Dreadie's Select (self)
Foodarama Yellow (Mike USMC)
Foodarama Red (Mike USMC)
Cappuccino SB (Mike USMC)
Jamaician Long SB (self)
Haiti Red SB (Peppernorth)
TFM SB ( FreeportBum)
Scotch Brain Long SB (FreeportBum)
Scotch Brain F3 ( JH/ White Hot Peppers)
Beth Boyd's Yellow SB (self)
Obeah F3 (self)
Freeport Orange SB (self)
Jamaician Black River SB (Pulpiteer)
Matthew Arthur's Peach SB (White Hot Peppers) seed sent last season to Justin to be refreshed
7pot NeBru (White Hot Peppers) as above
7pot Jonah Yellow x SB (White Hot Peppers)
7pot Orange x SB (White Hot Peppers)
7pot x Trinidad SB (self)
7 pot Savannah x SB Yellow variety (Chiliriot)
Sepia Serpent x SB (Chiliriot)
SB7J x Neyde Orange variety (Chiliriot)
Sweet Moruga SB (Moruga Welder)
Matthew Arthur SBN Chocolate SB (self)
Elysuim Oxide Bonnet X - moruga shaped (White Hot Peppers)
SBJB F1(self)
Cross 1. F1 (self)
Cross 2. F1 (self)

Want to be SB
Puerto Rico Purple Splotched (Christopher Phillips)
Espiritu Santo (White Hot Peppers)

Others

Bahamian Beast F1. (White Hot Peppers)
Matthew Arthur Daisy Cutter (Superhot Sim)
BOC x Orange Primo (Superhot Sim)
Aji Jobito x BBG7 Yellow off pheno (FreeportBum)
Korean Hong Gochu (Stickman)
Lemon Drop - THP throw down (self)

Good luck John.  Looking forward to seeing your plants, they are always fantastic.  I think everything I got from you has sprouted now.   Got a nice selection of bonnets also.  

roper2008 said:
Hope you have a good season this year.  I have been seeing Freeport Orange on a lot of grow list.  Have you tasted it?
Does it taste like a orange habanero?
I thought the ones I grew last year were very similar to Bahamian Goats.  So much so I wondered if it wasn't just a variant.  Others though think they are milder.  They are a great pepper definitely worth growing.

Good luck with your grow you must be the world authority on the SB by now!

Interested to see your BOC x Orange Primo turns out your the only other grower that I know of growing it. Mine is an F2 do you know what yours is?

roper2008 said:
Hope you have a good season this year.  I have been seeing Freeport Orange on a lot of grow list.  Have you tasted it?
Does it taste like a orange habanero?
I think Justin has answered you question... thank you and I hope you have a good season too

jcw10tc said:
Good luck John.  Looking forward to seeing your plants, they are always fantastic.  I think everything I got from you has sprouted now.   Got a nice selection of bonnets also.  

I thought the ones I grew last year were very similar to Bahamian Goats.  So much so I wondered if it wasn't just a variant.  Others though think they are milder.  They are a great pepper definitely worth growing.
Thank you Justin I will be following your grow closely as ever

Jase4224 said:
Good luck with your grow you must be the world authority on the SB by now!

Interested to see your BOC x Orange Primo turns out your the only other grower that I know of growing it. Mine is an F2 do you know what yours is?
I received the seed from my friend "Superhot Sim" I am shocked its that rare .... Thank you Simmy ... I hope yours grows well for you I can't beat you for heat and humidity ... May have to be my indoor tent grow

Trident chilli said:
I received the seed from my friend "Superhot Sim" I am shocked its that rare .... Thank you Simmy ... I hope yours grows well for you I can't beat you for heat and humidity ... May have to be my indoor tent grow
Got mine from jcw10 he threw them in as a freebie, wander if they originated from the same source. Well see how ours compare anyway :)

Jase4224 said:
Got mine from jcw10 he threw them in as a freebie, wander if they originated from the same source. Well see how ours compare anyway :)

Hi Jase
i got the seeds in a trade from Tony Sherwood over a year ago , the seed that John is growing is f3 im led to believe.

Like John says yours should do well in your warmer climate.

Its certainly one of the hottest pods iv eaten :hot: :onfire:

That's a passel o' bonnets, my friend!  If they all do as well
as the seed you sent to me, you will have a banner season!

Hope you get off to a great start!

Back