wanted Wanted, Trinidad Purple Coffee Seeds

Masher said:
Hello THP, I am looking to get Trinidad Purple Coffee Seeds or help with locating a vendor 

sounds like a neat pepper

have you tried contacting pepperlover and seeing if she has any seeds for it ?

Google search turned up this topic here started by pepperlover

http://thehotpepper.com/topic/26592-trinidad-purple-coffee/?p=532008

if you obtain seeds for this, i'd love to see pics of it when you grow, and hear your opinion on flavor.

:cheers: 

Thanks for the help GIP 
Will take a look and contact Judy....I also have a message from a member that may have seeds as well in the UK.

The weird shit you think about at 2am when your making coffee instead of sleeping is how this search started  :rofl:  :rofl:

Masher said:
Thanks for the help GIP 
Will take a look and contact Judy....I also have a message from a member that may have seeds as well in the UK.

The weird shit you think about at 2am when your making coffee instead of sleeping is how this search started  :rofl:  :rofl:

I grew TPC last year and growing again this year.  Its a pretty plant, its mostly for ornamental reasons though. The peppers are edible but cant say they are my favorite taste or anything. 

I can spare some seeds as long as you reside in the USA, shoot me a PM and I'll dig through my seed collection. 

cheers

Masher said:
Update....I contacted Pepper lover and inquired about these seeds...

The reply was, "seeds were sown this yr, they hope to have pods for seeds end of season".

If Buzzman is out of stock, will fall back on the UK member 

:cheers:

Hi Masher, I do have the seeds....  I will send those out monday so no worries! 

cheers

Back