Good afternoon everyone. I have photos of the update today.
Unfortunately I had enough dead plants this week.
All due to the excess of irrigation, to the fungi and to the heat of Argentina.
Of this pot perished 2 plants product of the fungi.
Two dead plants and a third that is on the way too.
Have not yet matured the bishop crown, I eagerly await the maturation of its fruits in order to share them with my friends
bhut orange copenhague
Here we have the rest of the small plants to the shelter of the shade of the larger plants.
In this pot I did the transplant of two small plants ... to the soil I added perlite to improve the aeration inside the pot.
Having pepper plants is quite tricky here in the summer. I hope that everything will bear fruit when there is not so much heat.
Greetings from Argentina