wanted Wanted: The Ornamentals.. Pictures too..

My mother always buys plants for her front yard that to me personally are a bit blah.... Id like to spruce it up this year for her with some sweet really brilliant colored ornamentals... Anyone got pics of ones they have grown or recommend?

Anyone willing to part with some seeds of the real beauties? After alot of trades and starting plants i have very little left to trade but will if necessary... message me if you got some ya wanna send or to see if i got something you want in trade and ill see what i got left...

black pearls, raindbows, multicolors, dark foliage etc etc etc... edible or not... wow factor is more important here

good karma all

Awesome thanks... yeah edible is always nice... and black pearls definately stand out...

this is what i have left... the numbers are the number of seeds..not packs.. exact number of seeds

got in trades here from respected members:
ts cardi  5
peach naga 8
apocalypse  2
brazilian moruga  5
black bhutlah scorpion  3
big red mama 5
big mustard mama  5
bleeding borg 9 -  3
kraken - 2
bbg7 orange  -  5
MA purple naga viper 3
ma faces 3
chocolate brain strain  3
yellow brain strain 2
ma daisy cutter  5
bbm  5
bbg7 large 5
rouge noir  5
brown moruga 3
bishop crown 10
7 pot brown 4
bbg7 chocolate 3
chocolate lava 7
chocolate madballz 7
chocolate bhutlah 3
red naga brain 5
red brain strain 2
7 pot OG 2
orange long tail 2
CPR 2
butch t reaper 1

unlimited of the following grown by me ISO (last season used insect nets and spacing but very slim possibility of a wind cross)
Carolina Reaper
Trinidad Moruga Scorpion Red
7 pot douglah
Chocolate Bhutla "crazy hot seeds"
Naga Viper
Peach Ghost Pepper
7 Pot Barrackpore
Dorset Naga
7 Pot Red Giant

Goatsweed!

PUP85Q0.jpg

sure wont hear me complaining about that... its not as colorful as most ornamentals i was thinking of but something about it really stands out... maybe the big upright red peppers... :cheers:

That is indeed how Fish Peppers are supposed to look. They get their name from their ability to heat a white sauce or fish stew without changing the colour.

I'm actually going to be ordering some soon and I'd be happy to pick up a few more for you.

I also have some seeds I saved from Asda's Enjoyas, some of the prettiest bells you ever did see. I'll throw them in free because I can't guarantee that they'll grow true.

Back