Insurance

I am only able to get one insurance company to provide liability insurance. I am guessing I have other options. If someone  could provide recommendations, I would appreciate it.

Thanks.

Start by phone book listings of agents that offer business insurance.  Some agents only do vehicle, but trust me...there are a plenty of agents doing business insurance.  Every single business you see has insurance.  And COMPARE!!!  Super critical.  I've seen quotes in the $2500 range, Mine is $500.

It will make some difference if, like Lucky Dog Hot Sauce, you are in multiple large farmers markets, have a delivery vehicle, etc.  But start simple,  Get a quote for.....$10,000???? in sales for the first year.  no need getting more than you need. 

PS- likely to start with you will need to deal with a brick and mortar agency.  I haven't looked into trying to get business insurance from any of the online companies.  We have personal auto with Geico online, but all of our (several) business policies are through a local agent.  Which is kinda handy when john forgets to pay the premium and they are gonna cancel us.  The agent calls...Pay-by-phone...  ;) 

Thanks for the input- I currently have liability insurance. I was hope to find other competitive companies, by name, in order to reduce my rate. I understand that silimilar quotes are in the $500 per year range and am hoping someone can point me the right direction. The insurance agent that I use gave me a few names, and only one would cover me, but i think there may be more out there. 

Our company is Liberty Mutual.

Back