hello, new guy from Minnesota

Welcome to The Hot Pepper.

welcome gif.gif

Thanks for the welcome, to answer the question ill list as many as I can remember. Ghosts(red/yellow), Butch T scorpion, C reapers, moa scotch bonnets, yellow brain strain, choco buhtla, choco scotch bonnet, olive 7 pot just to name some of the super hots. Also cali bells, big sweet chocolate, zavory habs, long tall sally,3 kinds of jalapeño, habs.. and yeah I dont remeber all of

Im just going to watch for now, im not real sure how this forum works yet, but I do have questions to ask once I figure out where its appreciate to ask. Are pictures frowned on? I dont see many.

MnSuperHots said:
Thanks for the welcome, to answer the question ill list as many as I can remember. Ghosts(red/yellow), Butch T scorpion, C reapers, moa scotch bonnets, yellow brain strain, choco buhtla, choco scotch bonnet, olive 7 pot just to name some of the super hots. Also cali bells, big sweet chocolate, zavory habs, long tall sally,3 kinds of jalapeño, habs.. and yeah I dont remeber all of

Im just going to watch for now, im not real sure how this forum works yet, but I do have questions to ask once I figure out where its appreciate to ask. Are pictures found on? I dont see many.
yea people share pics of their peppers, plants, food  :drooling:
basically all things spicy.
This place has a lot of good info to offer, not just growing peppers but how to utilize them in food and sauces, even drinks :)

to share pictures you need to either upload to a photo hosting site, then copy/paste link. Or become a member and upload directly.

:cheers:

Ah, ok thanks. I cant even figure out how to get into my profile to update it yet!
Im pretty good with computers ya know...lol.

Is life easier here with a paid membership then?

MnSuperHots said:
Ah, ok thanks. I cant even figure out how to get into my profile to update it yet!
Im pretty good with computers ya know...lol.

Is life easier here with a paid membership then?

it comes with its benefits
maybe more so for vendors or those with something to advertise 
there are lots of active members of the community here who do not have paid membership 
most of them seem to use imgur or photobucket for free image hosting 
click around, check things out, i learned fairly quickly how to navigate around, though i'm sure ive missed plenty too :)

best of luck on your 2017 grow

:cheers:

MnSuperHots said:
Oh cool, coon rapids is not far from me, im in Mahtomedi.
And also a home brew/beer geek!

Awesome, I am an avid homebrewer myself.  I know you are new to the site but every month there are cooking contests called 'Throwdowns'.  Last year a professional brewer from this site named wheebz started a monthly homebrew contest like the throwdowns called brewdowns.  You should check it out under the alcoholic beverages forum

jbeer32 said:

Awesome, I am an avid homebrewer myself.  I know you are new to the site but every month there are cooking contests called 'Throwdowns'.  Last year a professional brewer from this site named wheebz started a monthly homebrew contest like the throwdowns called brewdowns.  You should check it out under the alcoholic beverages forum
Awesome!
Not sure if your familiar with brewing TV or chop&brew (web shows) produced by a friend of mine, we are involved in some bbq cook offs and home brew judging too. How does it work on this site? You dont mail food I assume! Lol

Ill have to keep you in mind when we do some local events.

Back