• Blog your pepper progress. The first image in your first post will be used to represent your Glog.

Marvin's 2nd grow

Here we go second grow of hot pepper!!

Last here i was total noob but following your tips here made the experience straith forward and grow was out of control!!  :dance:

This year i decided to go with more variety but less plants for each, last years i had 60 plants and it was way to much to use thru the winter, so i decided to reduce but it didn't go as planned and i am now with over 100's plants hahahaha.

I used seeds from my best pods, Pepper north and tried some from Duffy this season...

I have moved at my gf appartment so i need to built a new setup , but the plants will go at my parents house like last years ...

This is my diy fixture with 6 t5ho with nanotech reflector, do you think the light will be strong enough for this space, 8 pots of 6" square go in each crete so i have 80 places available, they just got solocupped yesterday but will eventually go in those 6" square pots at topping time in couples weeks.

solocup transplanted from yesterday... still couples to do!

Thanks guys!

Hahaha Jur-z-devil the dildo is an unknow sweet red that i had in a sweet mini mix from the store,the pods are red dildo size with a little bent so the girlfriend decided to name it dildo haha.

Marvin347 said:
Thanks guys!

Hahaha Jur-z-devil the dildo is an unknow sweet red that i had in a sweet mini mix from the store,the pods are red dildo size with a little bent so the girlfriend decided to name it dildo haha.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :party:

Back