• General food and cooking questions, discussion, and recipes. To blog your food or to create (or post in) a community food thread, please post in Post Your Eats!

contest VOTE! 24 HR TIEBREAKER! Super Bowl Throwdown

Your fave that represents their area best is...

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Damm dudes!

I had to go with SnF for the simple reason, that sandwich is the size of a plate! And those waffle fries... yeah buddy.

I have never had grits so it's hard to judge what that would taste like. I wish I could have your shrimp dish, HnB! That would be a great introduction to grits.

Well done. Both of you!

Rymerpt said:
Those tenderloin sammies have been popular in that part of the world sense the days of my parents courting.

Around here, they're bigger than the maid rite. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Maid-Rite

The first time my wife and I went to the local sandwich shop, she asked the waitress at the lunch counter what a maid rite with cheese was. The waitress said "Oh, it's just like a regular maid rite, but with cheese! It's good!" Then I stabbed my brain with a ketchup bottle.
     True story.

stettoman said:

Yup Scovie, that porkster sammich just screams "Spread me out over a week, if ya can..."

I usually get one of those for dinner when we go to the local drive in movie theater. Last time I got one there, I timed how long it took me to eat it. 47 minutes. I swear to god, the movie was half over and I was still eating!
     They seem to pride themselves on their tenderloin to bun ratio, too. They just use a regular small hamburger bun and the loin completely eclipses the paper plate they serve it on. I laughed out loud the first time they served me one. It takes a good ten minutes of eating just to get some bun in your mouth!
     At the very least, they serve as a convenient vehicle for carrying your fries, drink and candy back to the car.

Congratulations to everyone involved in the throw down, it was a tough one to pick.....like I said before......THP has some cooks.

swedish chef.gif

This is gonna be tight! Get your vote in!

stettoman said:
Dammitdammitdammitdammitdammitdammit.

Really? No excuse, there's only 2, pick one! :)

LESS THAN 1 hr! LESS THAN 1 hr! LESS THAN 1 hr! LESS THAN 1 hr! LESS THAN 1 hr! LESS THAN 1 hr! LESS THAN 1 hr! LESS THAN 1 hr! LESS THAN 1 hr! LESS THAN 1 hr! LESS THAN 1 hr! LESS THAN 1 hr! LESS THAN 1 hr! LESS THAN 1 hr! LESS THAN 1 hr! LESS THAN 1 hr! LESS THAN 1 hr! LESS THAN 1 hr! LESS THAN 1 hr! LESS THAN 1 hr! LESS THAN 1 hr! LESS THAN 1 hr! LESS THAN 1 hr! LESS THAN 1 hr! LESS THAN 1 hr! LESS THAN 1 hr! LESS THAN 1 hr! LESS THAN 1 hr! LESS THAN 1 hr! LESS THAN 1 hr! LESS THAN 1 hr! LESS THAN 1 hr! LESS THAN 1 hr! LESS THAN 1 hr! LESS THAN 1 hr! LESS THAN 1 hr! LESS THAN 1 hr! LESS THAN 1 hr! LESS THAN 1 hr! LESS THAN 1 hr! LESS THAN 1 hr! LESS THAN 1 hr! LESS THAN 1 hr! LESS THAN 1 hr! LESS THAN 1 hr! LESS THAN 1 hr! LESS THAN 1 hr! LESS THAN 1 hr! LESS THAN 1 hr! LESS THAN 1 hr! LESS THAN 1 hr! LESS THAN 1 hr! LESS THAN 1 hr! LESS THAN 1 hr! LESS THAN 1 hr! LESS THAN 1 hr! 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back