82 replies to this topic

#81 Voodoo 6

Voodoo 6

Smokin' Hot

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,349 posts
  • aka:Voodoo
  • Location:Born In Texas (The Holy Land) but live in New Mexico for now.

Posted 20 May 2019 - 12:34 AM

Weird thing about dmso, you could buy it off the shelf back in the 80's and then it was banned for a while. I think it was the dead Kennedy's that wrote a song about it, the lyrics go if you put a drop of lemon juice in DMSO and touched it with your finger you could taste the lemon juice.

Not sure if you ever tried Voltaren Gel (diclofenac sodium 1 %) but that and 800mg Motrin works really well. It's prescription but doctors seem to have no problem rxing it. Both are non-narcotic.

I would also wholeheartedly like to see SL incorporate her Pure Evil into a medicinal product. This is a great thread! Thank you for sharing. Cheers!

#1A Guest

• Pip
  • 1 post

#82 DWB

DWB

Hot

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 744 posts
  • aka:DW

Posted 20 May 2019 - 10:16 AM

I've never experienced any of the old timey tastes commonly reported when using the industrial grade DMSO. It just doesn't happen with the 99.995% purity.

I don't know about a topical diclofenac gel but I know the 75 mg diclofenac sod pills (WPI 339) very well. I used them for years  but in an off-label manner. That works okay but there's no comparison to the capsaicin treatments. The capsaicin is so much more basic and elemental. The pain must still be there but I simply can't feel it with nuked pain receptors. It's perfect for me.

After 2 years and 3 months and a total of 27 treatments since the first experiment, I'm happy. When I make up another batch of this medicine, I think I'll kick up the capsaicin percentage to see what happens. In the way I think, if the 10% DMSO/capsaicin solution I've been using since December of 2017 is good, maybe 15% is better.

Edited by DWB, 20 May 2019 - 10:17 AM.

#83 BDASPNY

BDASPNY

Heating Up

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 122 posts

Posted 21 May 2019 - 06:34 AM

very interesting information.

thank you for sharing your progress.  

im going to look into trying this. it would make life much more enjoyable.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests