Hello from Connecticut!

Hello everyone!!

My name is Bryan, I am a combat vet who started gardening as a type of therapy. I am on my 4th year in my garden. Every year I have been growing hotter and hotter peppers!

This year I built a grow room in my basement to get all of my peppers started early, and I also invested in a 8x20 green house. Once I figure out the heating system I hope to have year round growing capabilities.

I also started my own Business called Willy Pete's Chocolate Company LLC. I make pepper infused chocolate bars. I currently have 8 flavors, with many more to come.

This year I have so many different pepper varieties I am hoping to be drowning in peppers!!

I hope to make some friends here, I look forward to being a member on this forum!

Thanks!!

:welcome: and the choc bars sound awesome!

The Hot Pepper said:
:welcome: and the choc bars sound awesome!
Thank you!

Once the website is up I plan on doing some advertising around here. I have been selling the bars to friends, family, and random facebook people and the feed back has been awesome. So we decided to make it a legit business this year. Hopefully 2017 is the year of good things.

SmokenFire said:
Welcome Bryan!  You've found an invaluable resource for all things pepper related.  Welcome to the family bud.   :)
I second that! I've learned so much, actually all, about growing super hot peppers here on this site. THP community freely shares priceless info.

Welcome!

Cool... There's a few of us scattered around THP. Brother Bill (Rocketman) was with the MRLS arty and some folks were with other branches. Cheers

Welcome_flames_zpsmah7byvx.gif
...from northeast Taxachusetts neighbor!

Back