• Blog your pepper progress. The first image in your first post will be used to represent your Glog.

Ghost peppers

I recently started growing peppers but its my first time on growing ghost peppers I am open for tips I started to germinate on 2/13 with the paper towel method. I have grown jalapenos I will post pics as I go. ( can someone tell me how to upload fotos) 

Today March the first checked the progress on the wet paper towl and still havent had any seeds germinated.

Make sure that during germination you are right around 80/85* and keep it damp. leave a slit of the bag open a little so there is an air transfer. Mine germinated in 5-10 days. some are stubborn. Good Luck and :welcome:  

As far as uploading pics, from my understanding you have to have a photo sharing account like photo bucket (seems to be most popular), Once you have pics on photo bucket, Click the poloroid picture looking symbol in the the text box and it will prompt you to add a URL. copy the URL from your photo sharing account and your pics will show up. Its actually quite simple when you do it a time or two.

Back