• This is the place to discuss all spicy commerical products, not just sauce!

hot-sauce Buffalos Wild Wings "Mango Habanero" hot sauce

ShowMeDaSauce said:
Make your own and leave out the high fructose corn syrup. Its ok but kinda over priced. I just cant get past the corn syrup being one of the first ingredients. You can buy a huge can of mango pulp for less money.
I'll never get why people get so exited over chains and their inferior ingredients just because it is spicy. Apparently they are a sucker for the marketing.

ShowMeDaSauce said:
Make your own and leave out the high fructose corn syrup
I do, and I like mine much better than their version of it. Honestly, that particular sauce is what got me into growing peppers a few years ago in the first place. I like some very sweet and spicy sauces

The Hot Pepper said:
Apparently they are a sucker for the marketing.
Maybe. Or maybe some people just know what they like. I like Budweiser too. Doesn't mean I think it's a "great beer." But, I like it. To each their own. I totally agree; 99% of homemade sauces are better than BWW. I just happen to think that's the best sauce they have. That's all

Fair enough I've never tried it even though there is one by me. I meant more the food, seems more like Chili's type fare when you could go to a bar for better wings, but to each... like u said. :)

That sauce is one of the reasons i got into making hot sauce and growing hotter peppers also. Ive eaten there a few times and i did enjoy it. Im a bit of a control freak though when it comes to my food. A smaller chain called Wing Stop though was better and the Atomic Wings were brutal. Too hot for me actually.

I do like sweet and spicy. I even buy Rothchilds Roasted Pineapple Habanero because of the price at Costco. Its a great sweet sauce when you can get it for around $8/40oz. I cant make it for that price and it contains no HFCS. Not added salt either.

With all its faults though i do enjoy it occasionally when out with friends. The Asian Zing isnt bad either. I just refuse to buy the bottles of it anymore. Its just too easy to make a copy cat at home for way less money with better ingredients.

Wild wings gives me the shts. I do like their caribbean jerk sauce and the spicy garlic. Though by like I mean those are the only sauces I can stand there. 

I prefer wing stop or chicken n spice if i'm craving wings. Though technically chicken n spice is chunked breast meat. 

p1150123.jpg

used to be a fast food joint called Bojangles with good fried chicken and buttermilk... anyone remember?

Back