• If you need help identifying a pepper, disease, or plant issue, please post in Identification.

seeds Extra Seeds, Who wants some?

Well, I am finding myself with a few extra seeds. I would be happy to send some your way if you want some. Ill do this for the first 10 people who are interested, and If i have more after that, Ill keep it going. Ill put a little variety pack together got you, All labeled.
Again, I am giving these to you, I am not asking for anything in return. Enjoy, Have fun and Happy Growing.
Varieties I have are:
Carolina Reaper
Trinidad Moruga Scorpion
Ghost
Habanero-Variety
Thai Birds Eye Chili
Portugal Hot Pepper

I harvested all of the seeds from the peppers I grew or purchased from a local grower last season. they are not commercial seeds or from wal-mart. These are the same seeds I am growing this year and I am happy with my growth and germination.
Let me know who wants some.  :woohoo: 

Hey, I would love some of those seeds, however, I understand if you don't wish to give to me cause I live in Australia and am newish to the forum. I'll pm you my deeds if you want to give em to me thou... Thanks :)

Pepzi said:
Hi Blitz527, I would love some of those seeds you have there.  That is very kind of you to share what you have to those of us who don't have those varieties like myself. The only one you have on your list I have not had luck with and unfortunately no longer have seeds left because of my failed attempts. That would be the Carolina Reaper.  The others you mentioned I have not grown.  Thank you and I appreciate the share.

My contact information is:

Hey, its customary to send that info in a PM (private message).  :P You dont wanna be on front street like that  ;)

drathag said:
 Very Generous of you! I'm new here too. This place and the people here are great :)
That it is. I've only been part of the community for a few weeks and the feed back and suggestions are great. The glog is an amazing idea. I haven't noticed any growth because I see the plants daily, but I apparently had 1/4 to 3/4 inches growth in the last week. And all the folks here are very fun to interact with.

The glogs are great. Love to see what others are doing and get some idea for next season. As you say its a good way to look back and see how your season is progressing too. I'm planning to do a glog myself next season - this ones almost over for me.

Ok, So in about 12 hours I have 8 people, they are
1:Pepzi
2:Thatblondguy
3:MikeyD
4:Sm4rt4lex
5:ShokWav
6:IDrinkBeerWhileIFish
7:HostileBuddha
8:Pandak
9:???
10:???
Seeds are going out today or tomorrow

Love to see you sharing Blitz527. I've been here for several years and have built up a pretty decent supply. I give away 10 seeds, somebody gives me 30. The people here are amazing. To that end, I have a large variety. Let me know if you're looking for anything in particular. If I have it in my stock, I'll send it your way. Take a look at my videos if you get a chance. I still have almost everything I've grown over the last 4 years. Thank you again for sharing. People like you are why this place continues to be great!

Tim

Blitz527 said:
I'll take a two or three of the Hot Portugal Pepper seeds! :) I can send you some Shishito... mild but flavorful... wife loves them.

Well, I am finding myself with a few extra seeds. I would be happy to send some your way if you want some. Ill do this for the first 10 people who are interested, and If i have more after that, Ill keep it going. Ill put a little variety pack together got you, All labeled.
Again, I am giving these to you, I am not asking for anything in return. Enjoy, Have fun and Happy Growing.
Varieties I have are:
Carolina Reaper
Trinidad Moruga Scorpion
Ghost
Habanero-Variety
Thai Birds Eye Chili
Portugal Hot Pepper

I harvested all of the seeds from the peppers I grew or purchased from a local grower last season. they are not commercial seeds or from wal-mart. These are the same seeds I am growing this year and I am happy with my growth and germination.
Let me know who wants some.  :woohoo:

Back