• General food and cooking questions, discussion, and recipes. To blog your food or to create (or post in) a community food thread, please post in Post Your Eats!

grilling Grilled T-Bone.

Shorerider

Staff Member
Extreme Member
Grilled T-Bone with Arancini balls and side salad. 

T-Bones seasoned with my own spice mix, and cooked on my gas grill.
20170227_180634.jpg

Arancini balls with Macedonian spicy sausage, Parmesan and Mozzarella cheese and fresh Parsley. These were a test TD entry, but unfortunately I had to work right through last weekend so was unable to enter. Seems Dru nailed them anyway.  :P
20170226_173916.jpg

(Note: if you don't have a  deep fryer and are forced to fry in a pan, you'll most likely end up with Arancini cubes/pyramids......)

Plated up with a side salad. 
20170227_181740.jpg

SR.

Thanks for all the kind words, much appreciated. The steaks were great, juicy and so flavorful.

I do believe that the best meat is that closest to the bone, I'm not about to try to explain it with any scientific justification, just my observations from experience.  :P

And yes, those "balls" were great, the sausage flavor really shone through even though they were only a small part of the ingredients. Dipped in one of my sauces, they were even better..... :dance:

SR.

Shorerider said:
Thanks for all the kind words, much appreciated. The steaks were great, juicy and so flavorful.

I do believe that the best meat is that closest to the bone, I'm not about to try to explain it with any scientific justification, just my observations from experience.  :P

And yes, those "balls" were great, the sausage flavor really shone through even though they were only a small part of the ingredients. Dipped in one of my sauces, they were even better..... :dance:

SR.
Hell yeah Brother Boneless is such a sad excuse for a real steak.

Back