•  

The 10th Annual Hot Pepper Awards Winners Announced!

Photo

[Mar 20] What are you working on this week?

• Please log in to reply
24 replies to this topic

#21 t0mato

t0mato

Smokin' Hot

• Extreme
  • 4,508 posts
  • aka:p1ckle

Posted 21 March 2017 - 10:39 PM

Got the raised beds all cleared out tonight. I'm also very busy trying to fill out my affidavit to submit to the state so that I can get a level 2 certification from the state in water distribution. #runonsrule

I also got a job offer but I'm a little Leary of it. Friday morning I get to go meet the rest of the crew that i would be working with. That should influence my decision a lot.
I am the Pickle Princess ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

#1A Guest

• Pip
  • 1 post

#22 The Hot Pepper

The Hot Pepper

On Fire!

• Administrators
  • 38,590 posts
  • aka:Pookie
  • (x2)

Posted 21 March 2017 - 10:41 PM

Good luck. ;)

I am going for max crust on the lower end

#23 gasificada

gasificada

On Fire!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,436 posts
  • aka:Gas / Gassy

Posted 22 March 2017 - 12:37 AM

I needs to get some seeds in the ground some time this week... it's been far too long.

#24 geeme

geeme

On Fire!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,709 posts
  • (x1)

Posted 24 March 2017 - 09:56 PM

If the weather stays nice enough for long enough, I will be cleaning out the pots that ***somehow*** never got cleaned out at the end of last season. Honestly, I really just need to get new pots this year, as most of them are fairly done for.

Getting ready for another swim meet. I guess I put off doing my taxes long enough, so it's time to get those done.

Missing gassy! :D

Vision w/o action is merely a dream. Action w/o vision just passes time. Vision with action can change the world. - JOEL BARKER

#25 gasificada

gasificada

On Fire!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,436 posts
  • aka:Gas / Gassy

Posted 25 March 2017 - 11:58 PM

G Spot! You missed me! :D

Cleaning pots... pffff. Maybe a quick scrub but they're only gonna get dirty again, like, straight off the bat at plant out, right? I know, I know, diseases and all that... but a good sterilization just seems futile and a waste of time if such things are already in your environment.

Then again, maybe shizz like that is part of the reason why I suck at getting things to grow....... :rofl:

(I still blame the summer climate here, though!)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests