• Politics are not permitted. There's plenty of places to discuss that elsewhere, and a hot pepper forum is not the place. Thank you for respecting the community!

movies Good Science Fiction Movie / TV Series

I am tilling and making rows ready.  Am only up to 30 minutes standing before a break, then I sit for 45 or so minutes and work on jewelry for a renaissance festival in june.  The jewelry is boaring, clean up after make sort of stuff.  So I binge on some science fiction.  Running out of ideas.  Action is OK too.  What do folk suggest for my sit time?

AJ Drew said:
I am tilling and making rows ready.  Am only up to 30 minutes standing before a break, then I sit for 45 or so minutes and work on jewelry for a renaissance festival in june.  The jewelry is boaring, clean up after make sort of stuff.  So I binge on some science fiction.  Running out of ideas.  Action is OK too.  What do folk suggest for my sit time?
Read man read and syfy channel and let it run my favorite channel

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk

A little dated, a little cheesy, but here you go :) Classic masterpiece!

c7c3e1989eaf092ba61eca700c06f1f7.jpg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6SZMn_711s4

What kind of sci-fi do you like? Heady stuff like Blade Runner or action oriented like Aliens or if you're like me cheesy stuff. I'll start with the more heady stuff, Blade Runner, Gattaca, Cypher, The Fly (remake), Outland, Children of Men, Moon, Under the Skin, Solaris, Stalker, Dark City + many more
Action stuff, The Matrix, Terminator, Aliens, Equilibrium, Firefly, Edge of Tomorrow, Robocop, Starship Troopers, Blood of Hero's
Cheesy stuff- Cyborg, Nemesis, Split Second (none of these are bad by any stretch, love them) Mutant, Critters (any of the series), Galaxy of Terror

Back