• If you need help identifying a pepper, disease, or plant issue, please post in Identification.

Season #2

Started last season pretty early trying to learn and experiment, and while last season wasn't the greatest I learned a lot and hoping this season will be even better. I started germination 04-12-17 and will update throughout the season. Does anyone have some good pepper suggestions I should try and grow this year? Cheers.  :P 

Grow list:
-Reaper
-Trinidad Scrp Peach
-Bhut Choco
-Jalapenos

+1 for the Brazilian Starfish. That is a really tasty, milder pepper. 

The Bahamian Goat is an excellent pepper with habanero level heat.

Yellow Brain Strain is one of the best tasting superhots, IMO. 

Good luck with your grow this year!

charlesquik said:
You should have started way ahead like in fev/march

We in Canada have a short summer so its best we maximise the plant grow before going outside.

For pepper suggestion I would say brazillian starfish is one of my favorite
+ 1 ,  maybe theres a member who has a few extra plants to sell !      :party:

charlesquik said:
You should have started way ahead like in fev/march

We in Canada have a short summer so its best we maximise the plant grow before going outside.

For pepper suggestion I would say brazillian starfish is one of my favorite
Last season I started in January and it was way too early, I live near Toronto. I will also have to look up that pepper sounds interesting!

BlackFatalii said:
+1 for the Brazilian Starfish. That is a really tasty, milder pepper. 

The Bahamian Goat is an excellent pepper with habanero level heat.

Yellow Brain Strain is one of the best tasting superhots, IMO. 

Good luck with your grow this year!
Thanks for the reply! I'm looking for some hot but not superhot level heat so it's easier to eat, but habanero level is nice.

We usually plant out in Mid May....all you really need is a8-10 weeks before your projected last frost....I start real early...mid Feb to early March...but I have room till they go outside in the mini greenhouse to start hardening off.

Back