Support our troops

For each order placed during the month of October, I will duplicate it and then give it to a military unit of your choice, serving in Iraq or Afghanistan. In other words, one for one. You buy a bottle of Liquid Napalm and Voodoo Ash, a bottle of each will be sent to a military unit of your choice. All orders must be placed through my website. If you don't need a bottle for yourself, then you can buy one for our troops if you'd like.

www.cajunheat.com

That's pretty awesome of you to do that. I'll look you up when October gets here. Is the 1st or 3d ID still there? I was in the 1st, 3rd and 4th Infantry Divisions during my time in the service(ARMY). You'll be hearing from me for sure...:hell::hell::hell:

BigDogDaddy said:
That's pretty awesome of you to do that. I'll look you up when October gets here. Is the 1st or 3d ID still there? I was in the 1st, 3rd and 4th Infantry Divisions during my time in the service(ARMY). You'll be hearing from me for sure...:hell::hell::hell:

I'm not really sure if they're there. I'm a former Marine so most of my care packages go to the jar heads.

Back