•  

The 10th Annual Hot Pepper Awards Winners Announced!

Photo

cant wait till this is done

habanero anaheim jalepeno fresno

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 dub_sauces

dub_sauces

Heating Up

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 210 posts
  • aka:Dubs

Posted 19 April 2017 - 06:18 PM

pickled some awesomness today...    habanero, jalepeno, anaheim, fresno, shredded lime peel,  and sweet onions from portugal...

jWAkp73l.jpg

oaqsBbfl.jpg

I should have stuffed it more but I wound up with an overflow jar...  meh.

"There is nothing more helpless nor irresponsible nor depraved than a man in the depths of an ether binge... "  -Hunter S Thompson

#1A Guest

• Pip
  • 1 post

#2 dub_sauces

dub_sauces

Heating Up

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 210 posts

Posted 11 May 2017 - 05:14 PM

the other day I  shredded this in a food processor to the rough consistency of relish, added garlic, half of a fresh onion, and frozen sweet corn (I know right?) and its amaaaaaaaazing. ive put it in tacos, ate it on hot dogs, put it on roasted chicken,  its worked on everything so far and now I need more because the jar is almost empty. I'm going to make gallons of this after my first pepper harvest so I can have it year round. 

O5PdxUUl.jpg

"There is nothing more helpless nor irresponsible nor depraved than a man in the depths of an ether binge... "  -Hunter S Thompson

#3 dub_sauces

dub_sauces

Heating Up

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 210 posts

Posted 11 May 2017 - 11:05 PM

the other day I  shredded this in a food processor to the rough consistency of relish, added garlic, half of a fresh onion, and frozen sweet corn (I know right?) and its amaaaaaaaazing. ive put it in tacos, ate it on hot dogs, put it on roasted chicken,  its worked on everything so far and now I need more because the jar is almost empty. I'm going to make gallons of this after my first pepper harvest so I can have it year round. 

O5PdxUUl.jpg

I should mention that the stuff in the top photo is the same stuff as is in the bottom jar, just shredded in a food processor with a few things added in.... I wasn't super clear on that.

Edited by dub_sauces, 11 May 2017 - 11:06 PM.

#4 The Hot Pepper

The Hot Pepper

On Fire!

• Administrators
  • 39,660 posts
  • aka:Pookie
  • (x3)

Posted 17 May 2017 - 07:29 PM

Heat?

:cheers:

#5 The Hot Pepper

The Hot Pepper

On Fire!

• Administrators
  • 39,660 posts
  • aka:Pookie
  • (x3)

Posted 17 May 2017 - 07:30 PM

Oh nm, it is first post PLUS that stuff.

:cheers:

#6 dub_sauces

dub_sauces

Heating Up

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 210 posts

Posted 19 May 2017 - 03:41 PM

yeah i modified it... all in all it was fairly mild, 5 or 6 habs for heat, a few other types of regular hots for flavor. ive got one brewing now that has half a dozen ghosts in it as well so it should be toastier

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: habanero, anaheim, jalepeno, fresno

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests