• General food and cooking questions, discussion, and recipes. To blog your food or to create (or post in) a community food thread, please post in Post Your Eats!

contest VOTE! Stop SmokenFire!

Vote for your favorite!

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

The Hot Pepper

Founder
Admin
In order to Stop SmokenFire from receiving his 10th crown, you had to prepare his signature dish which was 2 tacos with any rice and any beans, one of those tacos being a ground or minced protein.

It would not be fair if you did not adhere to those requirements, and 2 entries did not qualify as one (admittedly) forget the ground/minced protein and the other did not plate beans. I usually "let the voters decide" because I hate disqualifying but to list them would not be fair to SmokenFire, as, if you won, it would be by your own rules and not by his signature requirements, and that would not be a fair dethrowning.

So I present to you the qualifiers that are poised to stop SmokenFire's 10th Crown!!!!!! Vote for your favorite 2 tacos, rice, and beans. Go!

Poll ends Sunday at 8 PM ET.

wow!  after the first quick perusal, they are ALL good!  Can't make a vote yet.

Excellent job by SpiceFreak on his first TD entry, good dialogue and presentation.  :clap:  Welcome to the trials and tribulations of TD's!

"-2 handfuls of frozen mince"

He's British... ;)

It's okay, you still like the tacos he did!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back