• Everything other than hot peppers. Questions, discussion, and grow logs. Cannabis grow pics are only allowed when posted from a legal juridstiction.

Dark/degraded leaf margins - help with ID

Hey guys, hoping someone can help me identify this issue with my Bhut Jolokia plant. Not sure if this is a nutrient problem or a disease. For some background, I grow in coco coir with perlite using Canna Coco/CNS 17 with Cal-Mag - this plant has had 1.6 EC during vegetation at this point, pH of 5.7 to 6.0, and was transplanted in a 2-gal fabric pot directly into a 20-gal fabric pot a few weeks ago. This plant had aphids for the last couple of weeks (which is a new problem), but an order of ladybugs from Amazon cleared that up pretty quickly, and they are nowhere near as bad. The plant gets full sun for the majority of the day in a well circulated spot, although recent there has been heavy rain for several days. This leaf symptom was present somewhat when the plant was younger but seems to have recently gotten worse on older leaves - new seems foliage is unaffected. Here are some pictures:

8gbxZRl.jpg

NzbleHY.jpg

Hopefully this is an easy to spot/diagnose problem - any input would be great, thank you

Back