• If you can't find a "Hot" category that fits, post it here!

[May 29] What are you working on this week?

image.jpg

Everything is planted and drip system installed. We just need some sun for a few days.

tctenten said:
Everything is planted and drip system installed. We just need some sun for a few days.
That looks great, so nice and clean.

But why not plant in ground, is the soil that bad?

Not spicy related, but the gf planted her little flower plot. I don't know how much these will spread, but it's gonna be quite the patch. Notice the extra space. She says she needs more flowers...I say I cut too many holes.

Y1Lfjve.jpg

tctenten said:
Soil is great here. That area is where we had a swing set when my daughter was younger. Those pots are sitting on rubber mulch, I did contemplate removing and growing in ground. I have some plants in ground on the other side of my house.

Nice.
Wasn't trying to critique, btw.  Just curious.
I've got a bunch of plants in ground, but many more in pots...it's hard to find the time to put in the work now and build another garden bed...even though future me would love me for it.

Tomorrow im going to pick my first pepper of the season. My Mucho Nacho has 3 nice ones and 1 small one on it so im going to pick the largest one.

Sofar ive got a few super small 7 Pots, 4 Cajun Belles, 2 Gochu, 2 Aji Cito, 2 Earlys and several Super Chilis but the only larger ones are on this one Mucho Nacho.

First half of the rear side done
P1020829_zpsrtggoblg.jpg

Other half is under way today.
P1020851_zpsnlaoq5t0.jpg

I will be glad when the back side is done. Under this section is my peas and cuke trellis which has already suffered from a few falling shingles. Plus all the nails on the ground. They did a very good job getting them up on the other half above the deck but its still nerve racking.

Front side closest to the garage is next.
P1020850_zpsmkq0xa3u.jpg

What an awesome house! Looks like Swiss gothic architecture?

Back