wanted looking for a couple SFRB or MFRB

Do you have enough Chocolate habs and Aji to fill two SFRBs?  Peach time here in Texas and I need to make a bunch of jam, jelly and preserves.

Thanks,

cycadjungle said:
Jay's peach ghost scorpions make a great jelly with peaches. I've been picking for the last 6 weeks but Jason beats my price, so I rarely advertise here.

Bhuts seem a little to pungent for me when I use them on jelly.  I've had the best luck with white bullet habs but since I'm not growing my own this year I probably wont find any. 

There is a big difference between Jay's peaches and bullet have for heat, but my jelly guy in Georgia made a peach marmalade that was just delicious. They are smoother than regular bhuts. Tom
PM sent

sirhc76 said:

Bhuts seem a little to pungent for me when I use them on jelly.  I've had the best luck with white bullet habs but since I'm not growing my own this year I probably wont find any. 
if you change your mind or can't find what you want let me know I have some orange ghost coming of with a hint of citrus taste I could swap you for a jar of jelly .

sirhc76 said:
Do you have enough Chocolate habs and Aji to fill two SFRBs?  Peach time here in Texas and I need to make a bunch of jam, jelly and preserves.

Thanks,
I dont at the moment. Takes a couple plants of Aji to fill just one box,lol. Hope you find what your looking for. 

Back