• If you need help identifying a pepper, disease, or plant issue, please post in Identification.

Someone is stealing my peppers

96strat said:
Yes it has never happened before. Someone is coming into the in ground garden. One day two peppers and two days later 4 pods gone!! 3 of the Bbm X pink tiger X bbg7. Trail cameras to be used. Going to get them.
Please share the results, should be interesting. Hope you catch them/it! There's a squirrel outside right now tearing up my sunflowers. I planted so many I don't mind so much. Mostly ones that flopped over anyway.

MikeUSMC said:
The Second Amendment applies EVERYWHERE ;)

Yes but you get charged for shooting an intruder in some states.. like in California where you cant use self defense or in DC where you can't have a gun.

Some little kids moved in a nearby apartment in the building where I live. I have a ghost pepper plant outside. It doesn't really surprise me that people steal peppers; it is more surprising to me when they leave them alone. Dozens or hundreds of people could walk by and behave, but it only takes one to make a bad decision.

ShowMeDaSauce said:
I have a squirrel that has eaten every single tomato just before its ripe....Little sucker dies this week. I haven't had a single home grown mater yet because of this little [CENSORED}
chipmunks like to get at maters !   i'll be battling sone also ,     :flamethrower:

I had many pods get taken by rats...

They even took the brutally hot ones...reapers, bhutlahs etc
Poison sorted them out.  

charlesquik said:

Yes but you get charged for shooting an intruder in some states.. like in California where you cant use self defense or in DC where you can't have a gun.

Two of the worst states our country has... Well, dc isnt a state but you know what i mean...

Back