• If you need help identifying a pepper, disease, or plant issue, please post in Identification.

harvesting rajah chilli harvest.. impressive production

hi folks!

excited to share the production results from seeds I saved from a chilli pepper I picked up at an Indian store. It was nebulously called "indian chilli" but my research leads me to believe its likely this or closely related : https://thehippyseedcompany.com/product/rajah/

plant was started indoors in Jan and is true to original. gamble paid off. considering we've got another couple of good months up in the PNW i'm guessing i should shape the plant and expect another productive flush. I will let those ripen, i wanted some green ones this time around.

Sitting on my porch with non-ideal sunlight and dripped with masterblend in a smart pot with coco. gotta go pickle, later.

VrQQD06.jpg

cUn0kBy.jpg

YekEnUL.jpg

XYGJuZv.jpg

That's a really nice plant! Awesome production. Looks like you've been treating it well and you've gotten your reward.

TheHydroScientist said:
hi folks!

excited to share the production results from seeds I saved from a chilli pepper I picked up at an Indian store. It was nebulously called "indian chilli" but my research leads me to believe its likely this or closely related : https://thehippyseedcompany.com/product/rajah/

plant was started indoors in Jan and is true to original. gamble paid off. considering we've got another couple of good months up in the PNW i'm guessing i should shape the plant and expect another productive flush. I will let those ripen, i wanted some green ones this time around.

Sitting on my porch with non-ideal sunlight and dripped with masterblend in a smart pot with coco. gotta go pickle, later.

VrQQD06.jpg

cUn0kBy.jpg

YekEnUL.jpg

XYGJuZv.jpg

how much sun does it get? Reason I ask is this is my first year growing and sadly my grow area is only getting about 4 hours of sun from about 12pm to about 4pm I have zero pods up to now big plants with flowers but the flowers fall off I was thinking I wouldn't grow next year but maybe if I can find some peppers that can grow with that much sun maybe I'll try again thanks for your input

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back