Thai - Guessing Game - Ends Midnight 2017.07.22

Hello THP members,
In celebration of my first harvest of the season, I am holding a simple contest to give away some of the seeds.
This Thai Prik Kee Noo was grown from seed from a friend's 8 year old tree. It is now a year an a half old.
All seeds pictured were harvested between 2017.06.04 and 2017.06.13.

Guess the total number of seeds in the cup and win! The closest 3 guesses will receive prizes. Good Luck!

Prizes:
-The winner will get two bags of Thai seeds plus a bag of super hots on this list:
(Full Disclosure: I did not grow the super hots, but the seeds are from a reputable vendor)
Scotch Bonnet Foodarama Red
Jay's Chocolate Ghost Scorpion X
Trinidad Scorpion Moruga Chocolate
Trinidad Scorpion Butch T
7 Pot Brain Strain Red
7 Pot Brain Strain Yellow
Carolina Reaper
Jay's Peach Ghost Scorpion
-Two runners up will each receive two bags of these Thai seeds. 

Rules:
-You must have at least 20 posts to participate
-The game is over 2017.07.22 at Midnight Pacific Time
-Only one guess is allowed per person
-In your guess post, please use this format, including bold: Spork: 999
-You may change your guess any time before the game is over, please edit your original guess post and note that you have edited it.
-Do not edit your post after the game is over or you will be disqualified. 
-You may not guess the same number as someone else, in the event of a duplicate guess, the guess with the earliest post date wins.
-In the event of a tie for first (over/under) both parties will be awarded the top prize and will choose the super hot based on post date.

Hint: Assume each bag has the same number of seeds. 

sm_20170717_224708.jpg
sm_20170717_224657.jpg

sm_20170717_224845.jpg
sm_20170717_224638x.jpg

sm_20170707_202244x.jpg

Edit: Fixed typo in rules.

TakashiLM : 435

I don't know if you're up to ship internationally but I'm willing to participate anyway. Cool guessing game, btw.

JoynersHotPeppers said:
They look so much bigger than the mouse turds I grow :)

Very nice offer!

The photo may be deceiving because it was shot macro. The fruit is about 3/4" long and 1/4" in diameter.  Definitely bigger/longer than a chiltepin and a bit more elongated than a pequin.

AJ Drew said:
ajdrew 1,231.5

There is a broken half in there.

I hope not! I try to only keep the proper seeds when I bag them.

TakashiLM said:
TakashiLM : 435

I don't know if you're up to ship internationally but I'm willing to participate anyway. Cool guessing game, btw.

Yes, I am. If you win, just let me know if there is anything special I should do/not do for customs since I don't know the rules on importing seeds.

Back