• This is the place to discuss all spicy commerical products, not just sauce!

hot-sauce Tabasco Scorpion

SavinaRed said:
Sign me up for a bottle . With the brand recognition it should be a good seller.
too late

already

03132-Large.jpg

http://countrystore.tabasco.com/TABASCOsupreg_sup-Scorpion-Sauce/productinfo/03132/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_asNhzXq72w

AJ Drew said:
Wow hot is main stream now.

I know, right? First Encona Reaper, then Frank's sponsoring extreme wings competitions, now this. What's next, Bhutlah Cholula?
Hell, I'm not even sure I'd be surprised if the Reaper infused Pepsi I'm into was made commercially now.

peppamang said:
Tobasco brand sauces are always great. Their Chipotle flavor is bomb. 

Their regular and Habanero are pretty meh but the green one will always have a place in my cupboard and the Raspberry Chipotle I got from germany is pretty amazing.

Extreme heat has been in the mainstream ever since the ghost pepper. The problem is they use the name of the pepper for marketing but don't bring the heat, which is to be expected, because it's the mainstream, just like watered down pop music. So expect more names to come, but not the heat.

Either A1 has a new spicy sauce or the wife just noticed it and brought it home.  I was surprised to notice the spice.  Normally new spicy products strike me like Wendy's Ghost Pepper fries.  You know, the only thing ghost pepper about them is that they bow towards India while they fry the things.

I think spice is becoming main stream more and more. But ye, what Hot Pepper said.  It is still a crap shoot when you see "flaming hot" on the label and the brand is big.  Really pissed about those damn ghost pepper fries. 

Dude... you need to get out more. :lol:

AJ Drew said:
I think spice is becoming main stream more and more. But ye, what Hot Pepper said.  It is still a crap shoot when you see "flaming hot" on the label and the brand is big.  Really pissed about those damn ghost pepper fries. 

LOL! You know better dude. Even when they say chicken, it is not chicken. :P

Your local joints are more likely to have some hot stuff, if you are looking to eat out.

Back