• If you need help identifying a pepper, disease, or plant issue, please post in Identification.

My new love.......

Well, first off it's been a while since I've posted. I've been busy deer hunting now. I'm heading back out this afternoon as well. Anywho, enough of that though. There is no doubt in my mind that my favorite pepper in the whole world now is the Naga Morrich. The flavor is flat out outstanding, and the heat............:hell::hell:. It sneaks up on you and before you know it your forehead is starting to sweat, you're eyes are watering, you're mouth is burning and you're feeling high staring at the wall thinking......Did that just do that to me? So of course you eat more of what you put it on. I put one on my Taco Bell a few days ago and I put 3/4 of one on my sandwich today. If I had another ripe one at the moment I wouldn't have saved the little bit for later:lol: Now time to change my favorite pepper in my profile to this. Who else here loves this one just as much?

I agreed completely with you....... 2 weeks ago....

I have now fallen completely for the 7POT.

Ahhhhhhhhhhhh!

But I still agree that the naga is awesome!

The Naga morich/Dorset Naga are both great peppers and of course the Bih/Bhutt and Other Jolokias are fantastic as well,And Yep the 7pot as a great Unique taste to..Where getting spoilt for choice in the Super- hots of late :)

cheezydemon said:
I agreed completely with you....... 2 weeks ago....

I have now fallen completely for the 7POT.

Ahhhhhhhhhhhh!

But I still agree that the naga is awesome!
I have a 7pot plant as well, but with the colder weather and me getting a late start it keeps dropping it's buds. I am overwintering it and bringing my plants in tonight and putting them under the grow lights though. Maybe in about a month I'll get to try that one as well. However, I REAAAAALLY love the Naga!!:D

So far the bhut is the best combination of flavor and burn for me, I'd have to say it is my favorite, however .......the plain jane, joe sixpack, orange habanero is plenty hot enough, great flavor and very easy to find in the off season. When the local grocery store starts selling Bhut's...well I bet I never have to worry about that, so I'll just let it ride.:hell:

Well, I ate the rest of that on my pizza today. That was a LOOOONG time ago and I just took a shower. Somehow I washed some of it back on my lips. Yet the memory is still living again.:shocked::lol: Also, YES I love orange habs fresh VERY MUCH as well!! However, this is just a step above in my mind as far as heat and flavor. I think it's honestly even fruitier. The heat.....well that's a given too:lol:. I have a bhut that I'm growing as well, but it's still pretty small. Later on this winter I'll get to try that one as well. Looking forward to it.:)

I picked some Naga Mo's today and was cutting them for the dehydrator and decided to try a small piece.I admit too that
the taste was incredible!!!! Long burn but I didnt eat any placenta,I am still to scared to try a whole one :lol:
But they are quickly becoming a fav!!

HotPeppersFlyFishing said:
I picked some Naga Mo's today and was cutting them for the dehydrator and decided to try a small piece.I admit too that
the taste was incredible!!!! Long burn but I didnt eat any placenta,I am still to scared to try a whole one :lol:

At least i was just given the pepper and told it was hot and and chewed it whole..And found out i could dance the Naga shuffle :lol:

HotPeppersFlyFishing said:

Yeah, I noticed when I got to the placenta part that I put on my food with the seeds and such it did make my eyes water!:lol: Even without that part though. Most definitely great burn and flavor.

I still prefer Fatalii and Chocolate C. chinenses for flavor but Nagas are still the most productive plants I've ever grown.

POTAWIE said:
I still prefer Fatalii and Chocolate C. chinenses for flavor but Nagas are still the most productive plants I've ever grown.

I've never had a Fatali yet. I'm planning on having some next year though.

Back