• Blog your pepper progress. The first image in your first post will be used to represent your Glog.

Walchit's Glog 2017

Hey guys, I figured I would go ahead and make a glog. Here is my first ripe super hot. Its off of a ghost pepper plant I bought at my local nursery. It looked more red on the plant, I may bhave picked it a tad early.

Well thanks for checking out my glog, I will update if anyone is interested. I also have a reaper plant that has quite a few pods, and I have been pulling Caribbean red habs, cayennes, and Thais about every other day.

Here are the raised beds
Bells, Caribbean red habs and Thai peppers in the center one. Probably planted that bed a little full, the 15 gallon pots are doing better for peppers, but the bonnie tomatoes in 15 gal pots have problems.

Here's a butthead Thai plant, in a 2 gal pot, some organic posting soil that supposedly had kelp and worm castings(looks like mostly peat)

The ones in the raised beds aren't much bigger but I've already been getting peppers off of them, picked the first one from this guy today

Here is my reaper

Here is the ghost

Here my pepper guardian

And my volunteer, gravel grown, gutterponic pumpkin.

It has its first flower

Sorry about the picture quality, I'm not really a photographer. My friend was supposed to come take some pictures for me, but he is a butthead.

Walchit said:
Here is my reaper

Here is the ghost

Here my pepper guardian

And my volunteer, gravel grown, gutterponic pumpkin.

It has its first flower

Sorry about the picture quality, I'm not really a photographer. My friend was supposed to come take some pictures for me, but he is a butthead.
nice plants
don't worry about the photography yet, it's the documenting of growth and time/date that i find the most helpful when looking back on my Glogs
when i first joined here i had never even uploaded a picture on the internet before :lol: was quite a learning curve.
But i kept at it, and while i'm still not a great photographer, i think my pictures have got much better :)

midwestchilehead said:
That Reaper must have been moving pretty fast in that top photo :P
:lol: 

My phone has a delay or something, so I was probably the one moving. Need to have the wife take some pics. She has been wanting a camera, so I will probably do that one of these days. And I was just eyeballing a picture of you mojo frutegum you had posted gip! I just wish the tomatoes were producing more so I could make a decent batch of salsa. Definitely gonna do a lot of tomatoes next year.

No worries. I still take blurry pictures on a daily basis. That is why I usually take three pictures of everything, so I can make sure I get at least one clear one. Anyone remember the good old days when we shot with dedicated cameras on film, dropped it off at the photo booth at the local shopping center and waited weeks for it to be developed so we could see our blurry pics? This digital stuff is pretty cool. :party:

I remember getting little camera out of vending machines when I was a kid, I would take a bunch of pictures and then they would never even get taken in to be developed. Smart phones definitely made it easier for the average person to be a photographer. I will try to get some better pics if the sun comes out today. How are your plants doing this year? Do you have a glog Midwest?

Back