• Please post pictures and as much information as possible.

Ghost Pepper ?

ok bought this pepper was suppose to a Ghost pepper
pepper%201_zpswum0ox3t.jpg

Not ghost but eat one to see if it has that cayenne flavor.  Even green, the normal thin long cayenne always has that distinct flavor.  It screams, put me on pizza.

I got these (or something really close to it) from chinese "carolina reaper" seeds. I didn't identify yet... I had one green and it tasted kinda bitter and almost no heat. I'm waiting for some to ripe to see if the flavor changes. I can't compare to a cayenne as I haven't had one.

Ghost Pepper?  Son, we ghost peppers ERY'DAY!

"Well well well, little mister 7-Pot got him some Fatalii backup...?  Ya'll brought heat to the wrong neighborhood!"

*MUNCH*  *MUNCH*

(Sorry you got ripped off.  Sucks.  All of my bhut seeds got tossed last year or I'd hook you up for next year.  Hit me up in PM anyway if you're stateside.  I see you've got Yellows/Whites on your want list and I've got a Yellow-heavy grow going this year.)

ok took more pictures these are suposse to be ghost peppers and carolina reapers
I like cayenne peppers but was looking forward of growing my own ghost peppers and Carolina reaper peppers
as my little brother would say bummer

IMG_0006_zps1ilupiyf.jpg

IMG_0002_zpsctwyczwu.jpg

I bout them from Mauki Sun Farm
web site  http://maukisunfarm.com/

called their number and its disconnected send email no response so far

and their Missouri nursery info is here

https://apps.mda.mo.gov/moplants/Licenses/PlantMerchantDetails.aspx
https://apps.mda.mo.gov/moplants/Licenses/PlantMerchantDetails.aspx

this is what I ordered

Payment sent to Mauki Sun Farm

February 10, 2017 at 6:22:42 AM PST
Transaction ID: 30Y00003M5049863C

Payment Status:Completed

Gross amount
-$14.98 USD

Order details

Order details

Quantity

Price

Subtotal

Ghost Peppers 6 pack pellets.

Ghost Peppers 6 pack pellets.

Ghost Peppers 6 pack pellets. (Quantity: 1)

$4.99 USD

$4.99 USD

Carolina Reaper ( six pack ) Some hot pepper

Carolina Reaper ( six pack ) Some hot pepper

Carolina Reaper ( six pack ) Some hot pepper (Quantity: 1)

$4.99 USD

$9.99 USD

Purchase Total

Purchase Total

$9.98 USD

Try to contact on Facebook they posted peppers 22 hours ago. "Mauki Sun Farm is active now. Start a conversation."

Every vendor needs the chance to correct, and since the phone was dead, figured I'd let you know. Let us know.

ok got a response from them

hi I ordered 6 ghost and 6 Carolina reaper pepper plants on feb 10 the peppers on all of them look like cayenne

Dear Mr Turner, Most people that ordered from us know know that the seed seller Shipped us the wrong seeds,, sorry for the problem We shipped out 50,000 of the wrong plants and trusted the seed company , I filed a complaint with the USDA And they shut the seeds company down, they sent the same seeds to tree other growers. All I can offer is replacement Plants In spring if you Place a order with me. I can't afford to reship 10,000 orders or I would. Thank you Angie

Ok I understand I wanted to let you know and your phone number on your web page says its diconnected I tried calling if you have a new number could you change it on site

Thanks for letting me know.. I had to change the number when I dropped charter last week, New number is 314 735 6218 I will change it on the site when I get home. Thank you again. Now I am growing my own seeds so this doesn't happen again

that's good thank you

ok I 2ILL GET WITH YOU IN THE SPRING AROUND FEB OK

I'll

Back