28 replies to this topic

#21 Crusher

Crusher

Hot

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 811 posts

Posted 02 October 2017 - 09:54 PM

Thanks so much for your support, and glad you were able to give them a try!

888d757f4cf7c5549a4223930f6b9502.jpg

Got home after 4 days away for work to this box of goodness. Can’t wait to open them up tomorrow!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

#1A Guest

• Pip
  • 1 post

#22 Pepper North

Pepper North

Heating Up

• Extreme Biz
  • 203 posts

Posted 17 October 2017 - 12:39 PM

Thanks for sharing the pic!

Pepper North Artisan Foods - www.peppernorth.com - "Keeping you warm in the great white north."

26 x Hot Pepper Award Winner including Best Overall Hot Sauce & Best Product Line!

#23 Ashen

Ashen

Smokin' Hot

• Extreme
  • 2,186 posts

Posted 20 October 2017 - 11:44 AM

My wife brought home some Firehouse Subs yesterday.

She was excited to tell me about all the hot sauces they had there and even brought home a sample of their "10" rated Hottest sauce. 

She showed me a picture of the bottle , at which point I opened the fridge and pulled out the Momento de Muerte  and said, "Do you mean this one?"   LOL

Her:  "YOU SUCK!"     :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:

Seriously though, It is way cool that you are their hottest house sauce.  :dance:  :dance:  :dance:

A wise man never  argues with a skunk, a mule, or a cook.

#24 The Hot Pepper

The Hot Pepper

On Fire!

• Administrators
  • 47,108 posts
  • aka:Pookie, Satan Claus
  • (x3)

Posted 20 October 2017 - 12:17 PM

That's awesome!

#25 Pepper North

Pepper North

Heating Up

• Extreme Biz
  • 203 posts

Posted 27 October 2017 - 11:14 AM

Seriously though, It is way cool that you are their hottest house sauce.  :dance:  :dance:  :dance:

Thanks for sharing that, that's awesome.

Now to try and get them to offer Stargazer LOL

Pepper North Artisan Foods - www.peppernorth.com - "Keeping you warm in the great white north."

26 x Hot Pepper Award Winner including Best Overall Hot Sauce & Best Product Line!

#26 Crusher

Crusher

Hot

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 811 posts

Posted 27 November 2017 - 07:16 PM

Just want to throw this out there. I have had a bottle of the Hive Mind and as I was getting a pork shoulder ready I looked in the fridge and it hit me. I used the Hive Mind and rubbed the pork just before applying my dry rub!!! All I can say is I will now have to place another order here soon! It was a huge hit!!!!

Thanks for an amazing product. 

#27 Pepper North

Pepper North

Heating Up

• Extreme Biz
  • 203 posts

Posted 12 December 2017 - 09:31 PM

Just want to throw this out there. I have had a bottle of the Hive Mind and as I was getting a pork shoulder ready I looked in the fridge and it hit me. I used the Hive Mind and rubbed the pork just before applying my dry rub!!! All I can say is I will now have to place another order here soon! It was a huge hit!!!!

Thanks for an amazing product. 

Sorry I missed this earlier! That sounds delicious, glad everyone was a fan. Thanks for sharing!

#28 WarrantMan

WarrantMan

Smokin' Hot

• Extreme
  • 1,390 posts
  • aka:Reggie or "The Warrant Man"

Posted 16 May 2018 - 08:29 PM

No such luck at my local Firehouse subs, reckon I will soon order a bottle... I'm not too proud to try other offerings.. little fish in a big pond...  :P

"You Have The Right To Remain Fiery"

#29 Pepper North

Pepper North

Heating Up

• Extreme Biz
  • 203 posts

Posted 11 June 2018 - 09:55 AM

No such luck at my local Firehouse subs, reckon I will soon order a bottle... I'm not too proud to try other offerings.. little fish in a big pond...  :P

Sorry, only available at the Canadian locations of Firehouse at this time. If you ever want to do a sauce swap shoot me a PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests