• Please post pictures and as much information as possible.

One Last Mystery

This little guy was dead. On a whim I transplanted it and gave it some vitamins.  It came back.  I only have one know Scorpion since I only bought one plant last year. Any idea's
Thank you
Mike M

Attachments

• 20170820_133034-001.jpg
    20170820_133034-001.jpg
    168 KB · Views: 75
  • 20170820_133230-001.jpg
    20170820_133230-001.jpg
    107.7 KB · Views: 65
Thank you for the lesson.
As I stated in another posting, I am not an expert by any means. What I am good at is growing things.  It started with thai seeds given to me by an employee 5 years ago.  12 plants and more thai chiles that I knew what to do with.  I gave 8 away.  I was going to try planting a few seeds of a different type but found already sprouted plants at  OSH and the Local Lumber Yard. The collection  grew in 2 years.   I now realize  they have cross pollinated and many of the pods are hybrids.  Its a tight space on my  6ft x 12ft deck. 
So plants are 1 foot apart. And this year they are flowering like crazy. I have 10 times the pods on my Scorpion than last year and there is 2 months of growing left in my season.  My young Jalapenos are going nuts.
 I will post follow up pictures of mature pods to all my posts to help with identifications
Mike M 

Ok so I guess this is an orange  habanero.  One ripened to a nice orange color and shaped perfectly. I also found a stash from last year of seeds labeled habanero. So I must of germinated one a year ago and just lost track.
Thank you for the help 

Back