• If you need help identifying a pepper, disease, or plant issue, please post in Identification.

7 Pot Cinder F2 (BBM x Madballz) Pod Test

Hey guys. Here is my first attempt at a video...ever. I was extremely nervous and still don't know how I feel about being on YouTube. Lol. Anyway, this is the 7 Pot Cinder. I crossed BBM x Madballz in 2015, grew out F1's last year and this is F2. I actually got a Caramel, and that's what I wanted. Now I hope it stays that way. And the pheno is pretty consistent on this plant. Some look different, of course. But a lot have the same shape. I'm sorry, I'll have to just post a link. I don't know how to embed videos. Can someone help me out?

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=_GunIC2zWOs

Bhuter said:
Hey guys. Here is my first attempt at a video...ever. I was extremely nervous and still don't know how I feel about being on YouTube. Lol. Anyway, this is the 7 Pot Cinder. I crossed BBM x Madballz in 2015, grew out F1's last year and this is F2. I actually got a Caramel, and that's what I wanted. Now I hope it stays that way. And the pheno is pretty consistent on this plant. Some look different, of course. But a lot have the same shape. I'm sorry, I'll have to just post a link. I don't know how to embed videos. Can someone help me out?

Go to the clip on youtube underneath the subscribe button you'll see the share button, click that, the link code should pop up then, copy and paste it in your OP.

Awesome you did a review!!

hogleg said:

Go to the clip on youtube underneath the subscribe button you'll see the share button, click that, the link code should pop up then, copy and paste it in you OP.

Awesome you did a review!!
Thanks, Hogleg! I tried it but it only posted the link. Idk.

CMJ said:
You did great. Looks like a mean one.

Sent from my LG-K371 using Tapatalk
Thank you! It's really wrinkled with a great tail. I really didn't give a good close up of it. Here's a pic of a different pod from the same plant.

y2xYLUd.jpg

Bhuter said:

Thanks for the review, Adam.

Excellent review. Oh, thanks for the heads up. Now I know what to expect. Keep up with the video reviews. I prefer a video to a written review. You look like a pro.

OCD Chilehead said:
Thanks for the review, Adam.

Excellent review. Oh, thanks for the heads up. Now I know what to expect. Keep up with the video reviews. I prefer a video to a written review. You look like a pro.
Thank you, Chuck! I'm not sure if I'll do another vid simply because it was more nerve-racking than eating the pod. Lol. But I agree, I like to watch a review. Thanks again!

TakashiLM said:
Nice video!
btw that's a good looking pod if I ever seen one. holy sheep.
Wow, thank you Takk! I'm so glad I got a Caramel this year. I have isolated seeds for that plant now and I'll grow a few of that one out next year in F3.

Walchit said:
Took it like a champ, I'm still afraid to eat a pod. Mainly cause I don't want the stomach cramps.
Thank you very much! That's a great reason to not eat a whole pod. Lol. That's what I fear the most, too. Luckily, I didn't end up with cramps this time. Lol

Great review Adam, you bossed it buddy. You have created a stunning pepper buddy. Great colour and love the pimply blistered look. Win win [emoji106][emoji108]

Sent from my VFD 900 using Tapatalk

Superhot Sim said:
Great review Adam, you bossed it buddy. You have created a stunning pepper buddy. Great colour and love the pimply blistered look. Win win [emoji106][emoji108]

Sent from my VFD 900 using Tapatalk
Wow! Thank you, Sim! I really appreciate it. I'll have to send you some of the F3 seeds from these caramel pods...if you'd like.

Back