Bikerbilly Jalapeno Seeds

I know this is probably a stretch, but I am looking for some Bikerbilly Jalapeno seeds. I have been given some of these peppers in the past, and loved them. I am hoping to grow them myself next year. If anyone has seeds available please pm me.

Hey,
I actually have been thinking about ordering myself some of these. They usually come in packets of say 20-25 so I would not mind sharing. Give me say until Friday to consider it and I will let you know if I order them. The problem I keep running into is space. I want to order 500 varieties but can't.

you guys crack me up...

OK...BillyBiker Seeds from Burpee are in my hand...part of my order for 2009 season...dammit, just looked at the package and they were for 2008 season with a note to sell by 12-2008...I will be glad to send you two 5 seeds each if that is enough....

Oh, and the Longhorns have to stay IGG...all other cows can go to Oklahoma...

JayT said:
Nothing good (except Okie Joe and Carrie Underwood) comes from Oklahoma.

I hunted coonhounds with some Underwoods from Checotah, Oklahoma...guys name was Sid. I wonder if it was her Daddy or her Uncle...I really wish I knew.....

AlabamaJack said:
you guys crack me up...

OK...BillyBiker Seeds from Burpee are in my hand...part of my order for 2009 season...dammit, just looked at the package and they were for 2008 season with a note to sell by 12-2008...I will be glad to send you two 5 seeds each if that is enough....

Oh, and the Longhorns have to stay IGG...all other cows can go to Oklahoma...
Awesome AJ. Like I said in my original post can I have a day or two to decide. Just want to make sure I can fit it. I keep thinking about adding more plants all the time. My rationale is that it is just one more plant, but they are starting to add up haha.

Josh put a list up of what you want to grow and we will give you the low down on heat and flavor..Theres many i wished i hadn't..Grown this year so its useful :)

talas said:
Josh put a list up of what you want to grow and we will give you the low down on heat and flavor..Theres many i wished i hadn't..Grown this year so its useful :)
Well here is what I have already ordered so if you do not like some of them go easy on me haha. Caribbean Red, Bulgarian Carrot, Ring of Fire, Serrano, Fatalli, Red Paper Lantern, Thai Super Hot, Inferno, and Chocolate Hab. I will also be growing, through gracious donations, Nagas, 7 pod, Trinidad Scorpion, and Okie Joe's Hanoi/Peter cross.
Any and all ideas are welcome.

This is a wierd thread. Why am I surprised?;)

You see, first they go coondog huntin until they have enough coondogs, then they go coon huntin!

cheezydemon said:
This is a wierd thread. Why am I surprised?;)

You see, first they go coondog huntin until they have enough coondogs, then they go coon huntin!

Too funny.......Coonhuntin in Oklahoma is like...eating hogmaw in Pennsylvania....or any number of the other unique things that they do here.:hell:

Just things you expect everyone else on the planet to just....understand.

Back