• If you can't find a "Hot" category that fits, post it here!

Festa del Peperoncino - Northern Italy

Came across this event today in Milano, after getting home and looking up the Azienda Agricola behind it, it looks like they have a bunch of dates set up, scattered across the North, from now until the end of October. 

http://www.aalamargherita.eu/mostre-mercato-2017/

The link to their future dates. 

Finding them today was nice, they had a good selection of varieties including many you don't see often in person. They were also offering packages of fresh pods. I would say it's worth checking out if they have dates set up in your area. 

of2ijt.jpg

4gg1sNl.jpg

9mfsyAu.jpg

mxTQXZz.jpg

VtC8ebZ.jpg

lAgcZvh.jpg

y7232jY.jpg

S7e2ET6.jpg

zcTjGqd.jpg

Vacv60P.jpg

=)

Voodoo 6 said:
That is one impressive display of firepower! Cheers!

Indeed! They really had every base covered, from ornamentals with close to no heat, up to the hottest of the hot, with a huge variety in between. There was another long table display like the one in the first pic that I didn't get pics of too…

Feeling tempted to go back today and see if they're still there.. 
I came home with 7 plants, but kinda biting my nails going back through the pics and seeing what all they had !  :lol:  

dsm600rr said:

Ahh, that's quite a ways. Was going to see if you wanted to meet up sometime to swap seeds.
That would be awesome! But really far for you because I don't drive. Lol. It's not too far. Maybe 1.5 hours depending on traffic and route. Hell, I'll give you some pods if you come down. Lol.

Sorry to hijack. I'll move it to pm.

Bhuter said:
That would be awesome! But really far for you because I don't drive. Lol. It's not too far. Maybe 1.5 hours depending on traffic and route. Hell, I'll give you some pods if you come down. Lol.

Well I don't mind a little road trip. Too bad the growing season for us is wrapping up. I may have to take you up on that one weekend. :thumbsup:

Back