• If you need help identifying a pepper, disease, or plant issue, please post in Identification.

Queen Laurie pod test

Thanks for the review!

If I only have room for one more Baccatum next year (the first being Aji Pineapple), do you think Queen Laurie should be in the running for consideration? I already am thinking about Aji Mango and Bishop's Crown. Thanks for your suggestion.

Awesome review Peter!  I watch all of your reviews and think you (and your friends at times) are just great.  It's a very good way for others to find out more about peppers they've not heard of, and I especially like when you show the plants and talk about how you're growing them, etc.

Top notch sir.  Slow clap....

:)

This is what i will grow this year, those pods looks really nice with lot to eat, let me smash some of those different C. baccatums, give it to me now!! :clap:

Oh what kind of tasty uses could you get out of those thick fleshed pods...

On both Aji Cito and Lemon Drop i noticed if you just tasted the tip without any seeds it was sweeter and less bitter. Removing the seeds was also better.

ShowMeDaSauce said:
On both Aji Cito and Lemon Drop i noticed if you just tasted the tip without any seeds it was sweeter and less bitter. Removing the seeds was also better.

I just use a spoon to take out all the white stuff inside those lemon drops if i dont want any of the bitter stuff.

Back