• If you need help identifying a pepper, disease, or plant issue, please post in Identification.

My first SFRB....can I eat them all lol?!?!?!

Well today I opened my first SFRB of fresh pods and wow....I have tolerance building to do! I mowed down a fatali and a datil and now am staring at a bhutlah......going to try a big of that bad boy once food gets here! Ive managed to chow down a moruga and a jays red ghost or 5 and even some reapers (the reapers whooped me). I figure this box might just break me in! These are some great looking pods, and one of the reapers might me the sexiest pod Ive yet to see :mouthonfire:

Attachments

• Reaper.JPG
    Reaper.JPG
    43.6 KB · Views: 66
  • devilbrain.JPG
    devilbrain.JPG
    45.1 KB · Views: 63
  • bhutlah.JPG
    bhutlah.JPG
    41.4 KB · Views: 62
  • pep.JPG
    pep.JPG
    73.8 KB · Views: 63
Chewi said:
Red Datil as good as yellow?

Ive never had a red Fatali (unless that is just a yellow Datil...?) but the Fatali I had today was hands down the tastiest pepper Ive ever had before the burn kicked in. The one before which I posted on was great and noticeably citrus in flavor but this one was something else...tears rolled as I chewed but the burn subsided in about 10 mins on both leaving lip burn for a while. I ate the second on today at lunch in the break room thinking I could tame it....lol. Now its led to an after work showdown with a pot and everything, for eating the infamous Bhutlah...this is getting very interesting.

I officially announce that I have simultaneously eaten a reaper and a bhutlah at lunch then went on about my work day.....after spending a bit of time in the lou. A video of a sad metal worker will ensue once I get it from my co worker....I really cannot sugar coat it. Its no production piece and I was blown away by the heat for about 20 mins straight. I got a smokey splash on the tongue then all hell broke loose and I wandered around like a nut explaining that its very hot..hahahah!

Back