• If you can't find a "Hot" category that fits, post it here!

Greens Gourmet

I had posted something on them a while ago as I sit here I am looking at my desk I have a bottle of their Atomic Habanero very good and with out extract just vinegar, Habs,lime juice, salt sugar and garlic -- :drooling:

alright someone else realizes theres more in vermont than maple syrup and cheddar cheese; i thought it was a pretty good sauce; i put it on everything, until the bottle went empty that is, now im working on a bottle of "a$$ blaster" which is good with chips, or to spice up some nachos, but its an extract sauce, so it leaves something to be desired..

Ha ha we go skiing quite often and stay at friends in Warren -- thats where we buy a gallon of maple syrup and Cabot cheese ;) and while we are there a must see is Ben and Jerrys --

I do like the sauce it isnt insanely hot so you do use quite a bit -- Mine is empty as well ....

Awe...I accidentally found their sauce on top of Hogback Mt. over the summer. Not bad sauce, had a good taste and went with pretty much anything. But, I found it was the best on BBQ chicken.

Back