• Please post pictures and as much information as possible.

Your guess is better than mine!

Any ideas?  At first i thought they were habs but they are pointy so i'm doubtful....

Attachments

• 20171003_231221(1).jpg
    20171003_231221(1).jpg
    43.3 KB · Views: 75
  • 20171003_231232(1).jpg
    20171003_231232(1).jpg
    57.1 KB · Views: 66
Haven't tried one yet, wanted to see how much they developed before I tried one to see their ripe characteristics.  Trini Perfume look somewhat similar but they are less smooth generally.  Might be a cross of a few things, not entirely sure.  Picked the planet up in Montreal this past summer.  Could be anything...

Is it possible that the growing conditions could be influencing the pheno? only reason I say this is because the plant doesn't look too happy and I've had unhealthy plants in the past throw smaller and odd shaped pods..

Edmick said:
Is it possible that the growing conditions could be influencing the pheno? only reason I say this is because the plant doesn't look too happy and I've had unhealthy plants in the past throw smaller and odd shaped pods..
Good catch. I didn't even notice that.

Conditions can affect the pods a lot from my experience.

Good call Sirex, nwver even considered phenotype plaaticity. Fairly new to the world of hot peppers...learning curve i guess. Now I definitely have no idea what they are-_-

So it looks like it's Trinidad Perfume.  I ate an entire pepper when i got in and didn't get an ounce of heat out of it.  It was pretty sweet with a big of a pineapple/fruity taste to it.  I'm guessing that the pods are under developed when I compared them to pictures on the net.  Thanks again for the support guys!  You rock!

Back