• If you need help identifying a pepper, disease, or plant issue, please post in Identification.

Douglah X- I would be curious to see the development since 2011

I would be interested in seeing what has been done with the Douglah. I crossed a douglah with a berbere some time ago, helped flavour profile. Less battery acid and more smoked chocolate, lol. Please submit your ideas and suggestions, photos here. I am not a commercial grower, so I am not after anybody's secrets.

Attachments

• 1378660_10153313161220257_1916783406_n.jpg
    1378660_10153313161220257_1916783406_n.jpg
    85.6 KB · Views: 64
Right after I post about being addicted to color sets, you go and post new colors for a Douglah.  Would love to get a hold of seeds for the yellow.  We are a tiny operation and most of my interest is my addiction.  So can't offer much more than trade, but if it grows out for me I will put your name on it if I sell seed or pods.

The only other color I know of at this point is red.  My obsession has me selling boxes of sets.  Like Ghost red yellow peach chocolate.  Our Douglah box only has two colors.  Would love more variety next year.

In another thread about Douglah, someone mentioned there is a yellow out there.  So it looks like I am on the hunt.

Three years ago, maybe it was four, I had one Douglah plant make orange pods. I will see if I have any pics.

I do not remember saving any seeds, unfortunately.

if a yellow Douglah is out there, it will turn up when it is supposed to.  I would love Brown, Red, and Yellow in the same box.  Yes, I am obsessed.

alkhall said:
Three years ago, maybe it was four, I had one Douglah plant make orange pods. I will see if I have any pics.

I do not remember saving any seeds, unfortunately.
I had a plant years ago make orange pods as well.  I planted the Douglah X this year, billy boy douglah brown, billy boy douglah yellow maybe??  Also planted the billy boy douglah brick red from silver surfer that was sent to me like 5 years ago or 6.  One of those sprouted last night so i'm very excited for that.  Not sure what the douglah x is but i know someone sent me pod a some point and i saved the seeds.  

Back