Hi from Pretoria, South Africa

Hi everyone, I would like to introduce myself to the community. My name is Roy Skea from Pretoria in South Africa. I am new to the crazy world of Peppers. Decided to jump in at the deep end and taste a small sliver of Carolina Reaper.......and won't be doing that again in a hurry!!!! Pain took on new meaning..... For the last few months I have been watching and learning from the community, and now that I have my 1st grow on the go thought it appropriate to change from "Stalker" status to Contributor.....so it's great to be here.

Cheers, RoyBoy

Attachments

• ChilliPic1.jpg
    ChilliPic1.jpg
    178.2 KB · Views: 68
qandeel said:
Hello and welcome to the forum Roy. Have fun and enjoy your time here.

What pepper plants are you already growing?

Hi there qandeel, as a 1st grow, I have 1 x Carolina Reaper, 1 x Trinidad Moruga Scorion, 1 x Naga King X Long, 2 x Peach Bhut, 2 x Pimiento da padron, 4 x Trinidad Douglahs, 5 x Pusa Jwala.

I also have 2 x mystery peppers (either Chocolate Bhuts or Naga Kings) as after 23 days of no germination I emptied the germination mix from the above seed trays onto the compost heap.........and a week later there were 2 healthy growing plants..... so we'll see when they finally bear fruit! LOL

Cheers, Roy

Hello Roy. welcome to the rest of your life!   Soon, much of the public will think you are a bit "off" when they see the things you eat, but we'll be here when you need us.

Nulle said:
:welcome:  from Denmark

Awesome Nulle - both my youngsters live in Denmark, outskirts of Copenhagen. It's a good place for tertiary education for dual citizen Danes / South African youngsters to be. Please try and keep the Mermaid's head on her shoulders.......Hahaha.

RoyBoy said:

Awesome Nulle - both my youngsters live in Denmark, outskirts of Copenhagen. It's a good place for tertiary education for dual citizen Danes / South African youngsters to be. Please try and keep the Mermaid's head on her shoulders.......Hahaha.

I'm on the outskirts of Copenhagen, too.Where are they at? As for the Mermaid afaik the first time it was some artist trying to make a name for himself or that is my theory anyway :P .

Back