Hi from Twisp.

Greetings pepper people. I am on a hunt to improve my heat tolerance. I like Tabasco sauce but nothing hotter. Chives are pretty spicy too but sometimes a pickled halapenjo wheel is good on some corn. Just one. LOL

I also like tacos and they are best when the tortillas are sealed in a ziploc bag then microwaved, makes them nice and pliable. Microwaved hotdogs are good too but I have a friend that like them waaay more than me. He likes to shoot hotdog water and even goes to sausage camp 7 times a year.

I like eggs with Black Pepper on them, but not too much cause it gets kinda hot. Hopefully I can improve my tolerance because I know this makes me sound like a wuss. Black Pepper is HOT! Eggs are really good tho for showcasing the flavors of other things. I like eggs any way they are cooked, fried and sunnyside up are the best. Funny story about sunny side up, but more on that later. ha ha ha

I look forward to learning how to eat hot stuff from you all and maybe show off to my friends. Maybe I can prank them with something a little hotter than Tabasco (I dont want to kill them lol).

What a great forum!

Friends call me Scovie

Finally, a hint to your location other than "Middle of the top of the upper left corner of the lower 48...."

250px-Okanogan_County_Washington_Incorporated_and_Unincorporated_areas_Twisp_Highlighted.svg.png

Back