•  

The 11th Annual Hot Pepper Awards - WINNERS ANNOUNCED!

Photo

TheGreenChileMonster Ferments Some Sauce

• Please log in to reply
86 replies to this topic

#81 SmokenFire

SmokenFire

Smokin' Hot

• Moderators
  • 3,861 posts
  • aka:the ralphster
  • (x9)

Posted 21 May 2018 - 05:55 PM

Sorry I did not respond sooner.  I just saw this.  It has been a difficult weekend.  We found out Thursday that our dog has a nasty cancer and will likely not live very long.  I am not dealing with it with much grace.

Sorry to hear that my friend.  Godspeed.

It felt like satan pissed in my mouth it was so hot and lasted a long time. It was a horrible experience eating one of them. - SavinaRed
I would love to travel to your castle to roam the land,eat pie and hunt woman. - sicman

#1A Guest

• Pip
  • 1 post

#82 The Hot Pepper

The Hot Pepper

On Fire!

• Administrators
  • 44,232 posts
  • aka:Pookie
  • (x3)

Posted 21 May 2018 - 06:00 PM

Sorry to hear that cone9.

#83 Shorerider

Shorerider

Smokin' Hot

• Extreme
  • 1,859 posts
  • (x2)

Posted 21 May 2018 - 09:34 PM

Sorry to hear the bad news cone9, best wishes to you and your pooch.

Yeah, for sure...except for all of those those pesky black Pube seed husks floating around in there. I'll use my fine mesh strainer to rid the sauce of most of that once it it is done fermenting again😁

I deseed my pubes prior to freezing, or using in a sauce. Needless to say it is a huge PITA!!!

🤠 Oi, that's not a noife.

#84 Thegreenchilemonster

Thegreenchilemonster

On Fire!

• Extreme
  • 5,312 posts

Posted 21 May 2018 - 10:12 PM

Sorry I did not respond sooner.  I just saw this.  It has been a difficult weekend.  We found out Thursday that our dog has a nasty cancer and will likely not live very long.  I am not dealing with it with much grace.

I'm really sorry to hear that, man. I would have a tough time dealing with that too.

I lost my precious best friend of 13 years, only 9 months ago. My wife still won't even consider another pup.

My bro and I, on a trip to Virginia Beach a year or so, before he passed. My aunt gifted me this painting, that she painted after hearing of my loss.

Attached Thumbnails

• 20180521_230810.jpg

Edited by Thegreenchilemonster, 21 May 2018 - 10:15 PM.

#85 Thegreenchilemonster

Thegreenchilemonster

On Fire!

• Extreme
  • 5,312 posts

Posted 21 May 2018 - 10:22 PM

I deseed my pubes prior to freezing, or using in a sauce. Needless to say it is a huge PITA!!!

I usually deseed mine too, but I was dealing with a pile of Pubes of epic proportions. Half would have probably rotted, by the time I deseeded this pile. The red ones in this batch of mash are in the far upper left of the pic, BTW. Most aren't even in this picture. It was hard to get all the Pube pods into the group shot.

Attached Thumbnails

• 20171115_090648.jpg

Edited by Thegreenchilemonster, 21 May 2018 - 10:37 PM.

#86 cone9

cone9

Smokin' Hot

• Extreme
  • 1,071 posts

Posted 23 May 2018 - 08:56 AM

Sorry to hear that my friend.  Godspeed.

Sorry to hear that cone9.

I'm really sorry to hear that, man. I would have a tough time dealing with that too.

I lost my precious best friend of 13 years, only 9 months ago. My wife still won't even consider another pup.

My bro and I, on a trip to Virginia Beach a year or so, before he passed. My aunt gifted me this painting, that she painted after hearing of my loss.

Thank you all for you concerns.  I really should not have mentioned that here...it just sort of came out in the moment.

Dave         So many peppers, so little time!              GO  BUCKEYES !  I may change my name to "97"

#87 The Hot Pepper

The Hot Pepper

On Fire!

• Administrators
  • 44,232 posts
  • aka:Pookie
  • (x3)

Posted 23 May 2018 - 09:28 AM

Yes you should, we're a community. 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests