• Blog your pepper progress. The first image in your first post will be used to represent your Glog.

2018 Glog

So I know it early to drop seeds for 2018. But I need to since I'm in Tucson AZ and our winters are very short. I figure I can get a head start on the brutal summer by planting in ground by Febuary and hopefully one crop by May then just wing it.
Here my list.
Apocalypse Scorpion
Jay Peach Scorpion
Red Savina
Trinidad Scorpion
Red and Yellow Scotch Bonnet
Aji Pineapple
Aji limo rojo
Aji Dulce

So what do you guys think any suggestion.
Oh and of course I'm "overwintering" some reapers and golden jolokias

Semper Fi,

Elpicante said:
So I know it early to drop seeds for 2018. But I need to since I'm in Tucson AZ and our winters are very short. I figure I can get a head start on the brutal summer by planting in ground by Febuary and hopefully one crop by May then just wing it.
Here my list.
Apocalypse Scorpion
Jay Peach Scorpion
Red Savina
Trinidad Scorpion
Red and Yellow Scotch Bonnet
Aji Pineapple
Aji limo rojo
Aji Dulce

So what do you guys think any suggestion.
Oh and of course I'm "overwintering" some reapers and golden jolokias

Semper Fi,
Great list, you got flavour covered, and heat.
I'd suggest Chocolate Bhutlah, one of the best tasting chic pods iv eaten. I grew the one by SM and it's the hottest pepper if eaten. Makes epic flakes after been smoked. Wishing you a successful season, hope you do a glog with pics. [emoji6][emoji23][emoji23].

Sent from my VFD 900 using Tapatalk

Nice list you have there. A very good range of varieties. I also started a few select plants in October last year, and I was rewarded with a small harvest in the spring before the summer heat hit. So I don't think it is too early at all in our type of climate. Although I grew in containers, which allowed me to cheat a little and move them inside on cold nights. Anyway, best of luck with your grow!

BlackFatalii said:
Nice list you have there. A very good range of varieties. I also started a few select plants in October last year, and I was rewarded with a small harvest in the spring before the summer heat hit. So I don't think it is too early at all in our type of climate. Although I grew in containers, which allowed me to cheat a little and move them inside on cold nights. Anyway, best of luck with your grow!
At the moment they are in jiffy pods and double cup solo's I plan to leave the in those until Late Jan

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    267.4 KB · Views: 46
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    311.4 KB · Views: 45
Elpicante said:
Thanks guys, I a looking to add some bishop crowns and Brazilian starfish to the list. Any of you know were I can get some? Not dealing with eBay peeps anymore.

Buckeye has both:

https://www.buckeyepepper.com/aji-brazilian-starfish?search=starfish

https://www.buckeyepepper.com/bishops-crown?search=bishop

Hippy Seed Co. has the multicolor version of Bishop's Crown as well: https://thehippyseedcompany.com/product/bishops-crown-multicoloured/

Back