• This is the place to discuss all spicy commerical products, not just sauce!

Sabor

Anyone tried this stuff? How is it?
Sabor.png

I've had it. It's a pretty versatile sauce. It's a good "everyday sauce". I like most of the texas pete products. The price is a little steep though. Especially since I usually buy two every everything (one to eat and one to put in my collection).

Thank you guys! I was asking because the price was pretty high. You can get larger tabasco or huge sriracha instead ;-)

Yea. I don't know why this one is priced so high. Their other products are pretty cheap.

I got a bottle (finally) for $2.50 on sale. It's spicy and moderatly hot, with vinegary flavor and smokey & garlicy notes. A step up from generic "Louisiana aged cayenne" sauces.

Attachments

• 20171102_181001.jpg
    20171102_181001.jpg
    51.8 KB · Views: 82
I'd like to try that one. I like the regular Texas pete but it's not my favorite "louisana" style. Sometime you can find Texas pete in small packets at fast food restaurants. I usually stock up on those and keep in the car hehe

Grass Snake said:
I'd like to try that one. I like the regular Texas pete but it's not my favorite "louisana" style. Sometime you can find Texas pete in small packets at fast food restaurants. I usually stock up on those and keep in the car hehe
There is pretty pronounced cumin flavor in that sauce too.

What's your fave Louisiana sauce btw?

Ps I like these packets a lot too!! :-) and ones with relish as well!

Back