• Everything other than hot peppers. Questions, discussion, and grow logs. Cannabis grow pics are only allowed when posted from a legal juridstiction.

The other stuff

As it says , some of that other stuff.
Fortunate enough to have 30 Pomegranate trees . They are really beautiful this time of the year.
P1170139.JPG

P1170143.JPG

P1170145.JPG

The spaghetti squash
P1170211.JPG

P1170216.JPG

karoo said:
As it says , some of that other stuff.
Fortunate enough to have 30 Pomegranate trees . They are really beautiful this time of the year.
attachicon.gif
P1170139.JPG

attachicon.gif
P1170143.JPG

attachicon.gif
P1170145.JPG

The spaghetti squash
attachicon.gif
P1170211.JPG

attachicon.gif
P1170216.JPG

Amazing pictures and love the pomegranate trees, interesting to see the spaghetti squash plant, iv just brought seeds, to grow it next season.
Thx for sharing.

Sent from my VFD 900 using Tapatalk

Superhot Sim said:
Amazing pictures and love the pomegranate trees, interesting to see the spaghetti squash plant, iv just brought seeds, to grow it next season.
Thx for sharing.

Sent from my VFD 900 using Tapatalk
Thank you.
First time grower of spaghetti squash myself.
It better be fantastic , as it is taking up a lot of potential pepper real estate!! :onfire:

My squash didn't do well this year. Almost every fruit got blossom end rot.

Its usually a calcium issue but i had the plants in brand new nutrient rich soil so not sure what that was about.

SavinaRed said:
I have a single pomegranate tree that is producing for the first time this year. What do you do with all of them ?
They are just three years old, so this year should be the first big harvest. Up till now , mostly eaten fresh , juiced and handed out as presents.
Big plan, sauce.

Sent from my HUAWEI VNS-L31 using Tapatalk

Looks like those tomatoes are doing good, I really like spaghetti squash with butter, salt and pepper. And I bought a pomegranate at the store the other day, I've never tried one

Walchit said:
Looks like those tomatoes are doing good, I really like spaghetti squash with butter, salt and pepper. And I bought a pomegranate at the store the other day, I've never tried one
The spaghetti squash was great , I hope the store pomegranate wasn't too bad .
Not so much fun staring at green fruits waiting for them to colour. :confused:

Back